ADVERTISEMENT

My Bucket List Events-- Masters Recap

Horn82

Turnin' it up to 11 every day
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2001
Driftwood, Tx
Some of you may have seen the post on OB by Brian of My Bucket List Events.com during Masters week. To recap, Brian was basically offering admission to the Masters, a food and drink
hospitality venue and shuttle service to/from Augusta National from downtown Augusta, all with a special OB discount. I know they also offer hotel rooms, but we did not need any accommodations near Augusta on this trip.

As background, I had been looking for Masters admission for the Friday round for my foursome through the usual ticket resellers like StubHub, Vivid, etc. and had grown tired of the stupid up and down pricing and the add-on fees at checkout. So when Brian posted a set price and OB discount on that set price, I knew it was a great deal right away. We showed up at the hospitality venue early Friday morning and had breakfast, then took the shuttle to AGNC. We had a great time at the Masters, then took the shuttle back to the hospitality venue downtown (when the course was shut down late afternoon) and had apps and drinks afterward. Everything was done in a first class way. There were folks using MBLE from several foreign countries, it was a very pleasant experience to talk with them on the shuttle and at the hospitality area. It's a legit first class organization.

The OB discount issued by Brian made the cost of the package several hundred dollars cheaper per person than SeatGeek, StubHub, etc. The shuttle and hospitality venue were basically a free bonus.
To top that, when we came back on Friday and spoke with Brian, he offered us a tremendous deal on the Saturday round. Sadly we could not accept it due to flight and car reservation problems.

For full disclosure, I had never met Brian or even heard of the company before this trip. This all came about through the OB connection on this board.

We will be using MBLE again in the future for the Masters, Oktoberfest or other events rather than going through the ticket resellers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News