ADVERTISEMENT

My Holiday was worse than yous-- Volume 1

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
How bad was your holiday?

Gather round boys and girls. It's story time.

1st holiday in the new house. Did Thanksgiving and had my girls mom, brother and uncle over. Easy. Did porterhouses on the new traeger, asparagus, potatoes-- it was killer. Folks raised in Alamo Heights were gnawing on bones-- literally. Then everybody got the fvck up and outta my house.

Then the fvcking HO HO holiday rolls around. My girl informs me that her brothers kid will be coming from Zona-- he's divorced and she moved back to her hometown.
"Cool" I think. We'll put them in the jack and Jill. Then I'm informed that her momma will be staying as well.

Huh...... OK, she can stay upstairs in the guest suite. I've got a movie room, full bathroom, full bedroom-- all good.

Then I'm informed that some husband and wife she used to work with is driving down from fvcking Iowa because his momma is sick and he hasn't seen her in two years. I'm Then informed that Iowa and his wife will be sleeping upstairs. Brother and nephew (age 10) get the jack, and her mom gets the Jill.

Mmmmk....

Her momma arrives and proceeds to head upstairs (I told her a while back if she ever stayed over that she could just "have the entire upstairs"...) and finds out that no that ain't the case-- and she's madder than Mad Jack McMad.
Chaos ensues. This is Xmas eve btw...... around 10 am.
Things are off to a stellar start.

Then I find out that her 10 year old nephew is DEATHLY allergic to any nuts at all, and only likes eating bean and cheese tacos, or cheese pizza..............

Around noonish-- Mr and Mrs Iowa show up and--- she put it mildly by saying "I don't remember them being that fat...."

Mr Iowa walks in with his alabaster skin and sunken eyes and I can tell this dude is about one DQ blizzard away from a diabetic coma. Mrs Iowa is EASILY 3 and a half bills-- and wearing braces. Like getting her teeth fixed will make folks not notice that neck that has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

5 people are now spending the night in my house. 7 and a half if we are going by weight.
Hooo fvcking ray.

Xmas morning-- I start the boudain stuffed turkey at 6am. Her family is up wanting me to also make French toast....... while I'm simultaneously cooking Xmas late lunch.

Around noon 30, both Iowas come lumbering down the steps. Each hoof on the hard wood floors sounding more and more ominous. Ms Fatburger tells me that she's starving and would love some French toast--- even though I put that sh!t up 4 hours ago.

"Sorry. All out of challah bread...." I tell her, with a half a loaf in the pantry that I must now block her from going into......

The two fat backs know they ain't getting breakfast and they know they ain't getting lunch with us-- so they robe themselves and head to his mommy's house.

We eat lunch, then the two of us load up and drive 2 hours to my mom's house so we can do Xmas with her and my family the next day. I wake up at 5 am and start the prime rib.

Yes-- we left our house full of visitors.

Sunday night, we return home and her family has evacted and fat iowas have somehow managed to fvck up my brand new 84 inch Samsung smart TV. This is a 7 fvcking thousand dollar tv-- and these two land walrus have managed to make it where it doesn't turn on.
I go to bed Sunday night. Pissed.

Monday-- Mr iowa rolls downstairs around noon. I've managed to reset the TV and am reprogramming it. Mr iowa walks over to my fridge, opens the door and starts window shopping for a good 2 minutes--

Finally (I'm trying to be nice) I said "my man, what are you doing?"

His reply--- "I'm looking for my insulin."

Turns out, after I took EVERYTHING out of my fridge, Mr Fat fvck had put his insulin in the OTHER fridge in the laundry room......................... he just forgot.

Monday night-- I get home, crack a beer and start watching football. The twin iowas show up around 930pm and he asks if he can make a drink and watch football with me. I say ok.... and homeboy proceeds to go over to his wife's duffle-purse and emerges with a bottle of...... wait for it....... Mountain Fvcking Dew...

He then grabs a formal TEA GLASS OUT OF THE CHINA HUT---- heads to the ice machine and fills it full with ice and half full of mountain dew. Then he grabs the bottle of Rebecca Creek whiskey and fills the rest of the glass.

I'm done. Little did I know, I wasn't done. .

*Ding dong* the doorbell rings. I live in a gated community-- so who the fvck could this be? I know 2 neighbors so, surely it's one of them.

Nope.

Arkansas and her daughter who is special needs.

"I swear, I told you she was coming with her daughter. It's OK, because iowa and Mrs Iowa leave tomorrow...."

I breathe a sigh of relief.... until about 20 minutes later. Iowa informs us that his momma has taken ill and they will need to stay until THURSDAY. For those of you that can't add, they got here last Friday, and are leaving Thursday. That's a fvcking week.

Yesterday morning-- I'm up at 5, to the gym- took clothes with me, and spent the entire day watching movies at the IMAX and drinking beer. I can't be around these people today.

Last night I come home around 10pm. Iowa sloths aren't home yet. I stay up until 1am-- when they finally roll in.
"You didn't have to wait up." They said.

"Yes I did. I'd have been awakened by you, not fully cognizant yet, grabbed my gun thinking you were intruders, and killed the both of you. Sorry......"

He proceeds to pour himself a mountain dew with Rebecca creek and pours her a Big Red with Malibu rum. I gag and go to bed.

This morning I had a 9am Dr appointment. Yearly physical. My girl is going with me so we can run some errands after and grab some lunch.

7:45-- I'm watching the news when iowa comes downstairs.
"Do you have a plunger?"

Fvck.

I am certain he's clogged the toilet.

I go through every room of the house (except the guest rooms where Arkansas and Special needs are sleeping....) and determine that I do NOT have a plunger.
As I walk back into my kitchen where Mr Iowa is, he's leaning up against my granite counter top and proceeds to pass gas like a fvcking dock worker. Dude even makes a face when he does it.
I stop, look at him and said "dude, you just clogged my toilet and you've STILL got gas..?"
Dude doesn't bat an eye...
"My wife clogged it."

I explain to him that we've got no plunger but Lowe's is 2 miles that way and they are already open. He says, casually, with a yawn-- "I'll go grab one when we leave and take care of it when we get back tonight.....".

Ya.

Then he turns and walks back upstairs.....

These are HER friends-- so I'm not going to tell them to get the fvck outta my house... so I go back into the bathroom and my girl is in the shower. I tell her the story.

She's fvcking pissed. She texts homeboy to get off his fat ass and go buy a plunger. No response.

I run over to Lowe's on 1604, buy an industrial plunger and head home. I walk up the stairs and open the door to the media room. I turn to go down the hall and I can hear these two fvcking orcas sleep apnea snoring. One sounds like a sputtering chainsaw, the other sounds like a 4 wheel drive's muffler buried in mud.

He clogs my sh!tter then goes back to bed...

I leave the plunger on the floor at the base of the door hoping they will trip over it, fall and break their hips.

I go to my physical fvcking livid. I'm 120 over 80 blood pressure guy 24/7. After clocking a 180 over 115 my doctor gave me a half hour to cool off before he checked it again. I did not go home until this evening.

I walk in the door and Special needs wants me to play parcheesi..... I don't want to play fvcking parcheesi with anyone-- let alone a special needs person.

Not trying to be a dick-- but I want to be left alone. Mr Iowa wants to know what's for dinner..... I tell him I already ate. He asks if he can go buy some stuff and cook in my kitchen....... that was it for me. Last straw.

"You touch anything in my kitchen, and I'll stab you to death with your insulin needles." So the beached whales went out for dinner.

They just arrived back and he apologized to me. My retort "what time are you leaving tomorrow?".

He says 930am. I tell him he might want to be on the freeway a little earlier because of traffic. Like 5am early.

Special needs just asked if I'd make her some cocoa. I can't because it appears that Fat Iowas used all the milk in their 6 cups of coffee this morning...... when they finally got up. How do I know it was 6 cups? Because there's 6 used K-pods sitting on the fvcking counter next to the Kuering.

Special needs and Arkansas leave Saturday. I'm done with visitors for a while.

Clob out.

Last edited:
Great story Clob. Hey, you survived. Son got the Covid and we insisted he take the test before he and his fiance came for X mas dinner. Delayed by a day but went ok. Yours much more dramatic.

Umm wow Mt dew and whiskey. That’s a new one for sure. Clob be thankful all they were doing was sleeping when you walked in….

Reactions: clob94

1st holiday in the new house. Did Thanksgiving and had my girls mom, brother and uncle over. Easy. Did porterhouses on the new traeger, asparagus, potatoes-- it was killer. Folks raised in Alamo Heights were gnawing on bones-- literally. Then everybody got the fvck up and outta my house.

Then the fvcking HO HO holiday rolls around. My girl informs me that her brothers kid will be coming from Zona-- he's divorced and she moved back to her hometown.
"Cool" I think. We'll put them in the jack and Jill. Then I'm informed that her momma will be staying as well.

Huh...... OK, she can stay upstairs in the guest suite. I've got a movie room, full bathroom, full bedroom-- all good.

Then I'm informed that some husband and wife she used to work with is driving down from fvcking Iowa because his momma is sick and he hasn't seen her in two years. I'm Then informed that Iowa and his wife will be sleeping upstairs. Brother and nephew (age 10) get the jack, and her mom gets the Jill.

Mmmmk....

Her momma arrives and proceeds to head upstairs (I told her a while back if she ever stayed over that she could just "have the entire upstairs"...) and finds out that no that ain't the case-- and she's madder than Mad Jack McMad.

Then I find out that her 10 year old nephew is DEATHLY allergic to any nuts at all, and only likes eating bean and cheese tacos, or cheese pizza..............

Around noonish-- Mr and Mrs Iowa show up and--- she put it mildly by saying "I don't remember them being that fat...."

Mr Iowa walks in with his alabaster skin and sunken eyes and I can tell this dude is about one DQ blizzard away from a diabetic coma. Mrs Iowa is EASILY 3 and a half bills-- and wearing braces. Like getting her teeth fixed will make folks not notice that neck that has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

5 people are now spending the night in my house. 7 and a half if we are going by weight.
Hooo fvcking ray.

Xmas morning-- I start the boudain stuffed turkey at 6am. Her family is up wanting me to also make French toast....... while I'm simultaneously cooking Xmas late lunch.

Around noon 30, both Iowas come lumbering down the steps. Each hoof on the hard wood floors sounding more and more ominous. Ms Fatburger tells me that she's starving and would love some French toast--- even though I put that sh!t up 4 hours ago.

"Sorry. All out of challah bread...." I tell her, with a half a loaf in the pantry that I must now block her from going into......

The two fat backs know they ain't getting breakfast and they know they ain't getting lunch with us-- so they robe themselves and head to his mommy's house.

We eat lunch, then the two of us load up and drive 2 hours to my mom's house so we can do Xmas with her and my family the next day. I wake up at 5 am and start the prime rib.

Sunday night, we return home and her family has evacted and fat iowas have somehow managed to fvck up my brand new 84 inch Samsung smart TV. This is a 7 fvcking thousand dollar tv-- and these two land walrus have managed to make it where it doesn't turn on.

Monday-- Mr iowa rolls downstairs around noon. I've managed to reset the TV and am reprogramming it. Mr iowa walks over to my fridge, opens the door and starts window shopping for a good 2 minutes--

Turns out, after I took EVERYTHING out of my fridge, Mr Fat fvck had put his insulin in the OTHER fridge in the laundry room......................... he just forgot.

Monday night-- I get home, crack a beer and start watching football. The twin iowas show up around 930pm and he asks if he can make a drink and watch football with me. I say ok.... and homeboy proceeds to go over to his wife's duffle-purse and emerges with a bottle of...... wait for it....... Mountain Fvcking Dew...

He then grabs a formal TEA GLASS OUT OF THE CHINA HUT---- heads to the ice machine and fills it full with ice and half full of mountain dew. Then he grabs the bottle of Rebecca Creek whiskey and fills the rest of the glass.

*Ding dong* the doorbell rings. I live in a gated community-- so who the fvck could this be? I know 2 neighbors so, surely it's one of them.

Nope.

"I swear, I told you she was coming with her daughter. It's OK, because iowa and Mrs Iowa leave tomorrow...."

I breathe a sigh of relief.... until about 20 minutes later. Iowa informs us that his momma has taken ill and they will need to stay until THURSDAY. For those of you that can't add, they got here last Friday, and are leaving Thursday. That's a fvcking week.

Yesterday morning-- I'm up at 5, to the gym- took clothes with me, and spent the entire day watching movies at the IMAX and drinking beer. I can't be around these people today.

Last night I come home around 10pm. Iowa sloths aren't home yet. I stay up until 1am-- when they finally roll in.

"Yes I did. I'd have been awakened by you, not fully cognizant yet, grabbed my gun thinking you were intruders, and killed the both of you. Sorry......"

He proceeds to pour himself a mountain dew with Rebecca creek and pours her a Big Red with Malibu rum. I gag and go to bed.

This morning I had a 9am Dr appointment. Yearly physical. My girl is going with me so we can run some errands after and grab some lunch.

"Do you have a plunger?"

Fvck.

I go through every room of the house (except the guest rooms where Arkansas and Special needs are sleeping....) and determine that I do NOT have a plunger.
As I walk back into my kitchen where Mr Iowa is, he's leaning up against my granite counter top and proceeds to pass gas like a fvcking dock worker. Dude even makes a face when he does it.
I stop, look at him and said "dude, you just clogged my toilet and you've STILL got gas..?"
"My wife clogged it."

I explain to him that we've got no plunger but Lowe's is 2 miles that way and they are already open. He says, casually, with a yawn-- "I'll go grab one when we leave and take care of it when we get back tonight.....".

Ya.

These are HER friends-- so I'm not going to tell them to get the fvck outta my house... so I go back into the bathroom and my girl is in the shower. I tell her the story.

She's fvcking pissed. She texts homeboy to get off his fat ass and go buy a plunger. No response.

I run over to Lowe's on 1604, buy an industrial plunger and head home. I walk up the stairs and open the door to the media room. I turn to go down the hall and I can hear these two fvcking orcas sleep apnea snoring. One sounds like a sputtering chainsaw, the other sounds like a 4 wheel drive's muffler buried in mud.

I leave the plunger on the floor at the base of the door hoping they will trip over it, fall and break their hips.

I go to my physical fvcking livid. I'm 120 over 80 blood pressure guy 24/7. After clocking a 180 over 115 my doctor gave me a half hour to cool off before he checked it again. I did not go home until this evening.

I walk in the door and Special needs wants me to play parcheesi..... I don't want to play fvcking parcheesi with anyone-- let alone a special needs person.

Not trying to be a dick-- but I want to be left alone. Mr Iowa wants to know what's for dinner..... I tell him I already ate. He asks if he can go buy some stuff and cook in my kitchen....... that was it for me. Last straw.

"You touch anything in my kitchen, and I'll stab you to death with your insulin needles." So the beached whales went out for dinner.

They just arrived back and he apologized to me. My retort "what time are you leaving tomorrow?".

He says 930am. I tell him he might want to be on the freeway a little earlier because of traffic. Like 5am early.

Special needs just asked if I'd make her some cocoa. I can't because it appears that Fat Iowas used all the milk in their 6 cups of coffee this morning...... when they finally got up. How do I know it was 6 cups? Because there's 6 used K-pods sitting on the fvcking counter next to the Kuering.

Clob out.
We're passing through town this weekend, do you mind if we stay with you?

Clob, it will be hard to top that story, lol. These clods are visitors from hell. You were much nicer to them than I would have been. I would have told all of them to leave days earlier. One observation; so these are your GF's friends and family? Bro, you might want to consider moving on from her if these are her people, lol. These kind of visits will only increase and get worse going forward. Obviously, these people have no self awareness or boundaries.

Clob, it will be hard to top that story, lol. These clods are visitors from hell. You were much nicer to them than I would have been. I would have told all of them to leave days earlier. One observation; so these are your GF's friends and family? Bro, you might want to consider moving on from her if these are her people, lol. These kind of visits will only increase and get worse going forward. Obviously, these people have no self awareness or boundaries.
Oh she finally reached her breaking point. She looks at me about 20 minutes ago with big ass tears on her eyes and says "promise me we'll do the holidays in a foreign country from now on."

I said "as long as we are alone".

She goes "ya, I'm done with this sh!t."

Big Red and Malibu Rum . . . classy.

My plumbing is out and I can't get a plumber out here until next week. My gal is having a tough time with the new born triplets and no plumbing. I'm struggling to entertain my other 4 kids while trying to resolve the plumbing issues. I see you have a media room. My 4 kids would appreciate it . . . the new borns are too young to care.

Do you have a spice kitchen? I like to cook curry . . . the lingering aromas usually dissipate in a couple of weeks.

How about a back yard? I have a couple of larger dogs. They like to sleep close to me. But, I see you have a larger upstairs suite so there should be plenty of room for them. I'll keep the doggy diapers on them as they piss a bit when they get excited.

Can you hook a brother up? We'll be out of there early next week when the plumber gets to my place. Surely, you'll hook up a fellow 'Horn?

I'll bring plenty of Mountain Dew. =)roll

Last edited:
Update--

Woke up this morning at 530 to make coffee for my girl. We have two robot roomba S9+ ---- top of the line vacuum drones-- one upstairs and one down. I set the alarms for them at 530am. As I make my way down the hall I can hear the one downstairs. I smile knowing the two snoring fat bodies will be awake any moment by its incessantly annoying habit of bumping into everything.

7am

Downstairs rolls Mr Iowa. He avoids eye contact as he walks by. He goes out the front door and comes back in a minute later. I hear him quietly muttering to my girl in the other room, then he makes a B line past me and back up the stairs.

I think to myself "wtf is going on here..." as my spider senses tingle.

2 minutes later, two rapidly moving blobs of goo carrying a train of luggage make a sprint past me and out the front door.

No goodbye. No thanks. No hey sorry we clogged your sh!tter.

Elbows and ass holes to the door. I hear their car drive away and my girl comes back inside with a look on her face that is the look (I assume) most murder victims have right before someone sticks a knife in their gullet.

"Ok.....OK...... so don't be angry...." (oh, we're off to a great fvcking start to this conversation....) "But Mrs Orca slipped in the shower yesterday morning and grabbed the towel rack to catch herself..... and ripped it out of the wall........"

They went to Home depot to buy a replacement.

My towel racks are 24 inch pewter-- not that hollowed out sh!t you buy at Lowe's. They are expensive. Fatty McFatterson buys me a fvcking plastic one.....

I'm typing this while taking my 2nd morning dump. I have not been upstairs yet.....

Last edited:
Sounds like it might be time to dust off your screenplay skills and write the next classic Christmas movie.

Although it would no doubt be hilarious, it still likely won't beat Die Hard.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Clob I had around 12 people stay at my house and 3 were teenage girls. Ruined our brand new expensive white bed sheets with their globs of make up. I feel your pain man! Usually people that F up other peoples houses don’t have nice stuff themselves. When you are used to having 1 other person in your house every thing eats at you especially if it’s a week.

Update cont.

Fell in the shower my fvcking ass. That was a dramatic lie to avoid saying "she's so fvcking fat that she used the towel rack to balance her as she got in and out of the shower." Fat fvck.

Time to drive the dagger home--

I call my girl and tell her to call this guy and link me in. At this point, she knows she can't say "no".

Ring ring**

Mr Orca-- "hey girl, we are on the road now. Thanks for letting us stay. What's up?"

My Girl- "Iowa, are you sure that Mrs Iowa fell in the shower?"

MOrca- "well she said she did.... she's sitting right here next to me..... (sounds of fat mumbling) ..... yes, she fell in the shower.

Me- "....then she's ****ing lying. She was using the towel rack to assist her getting in and out of the shower. I just went up and looked and that's exactly what happened. Put me on fvcking speaker........ I KNOW you used the towel rack to get in and out of the shower and I know you're fvcking lying......"

Female Orca--"well yes I had a hand on it when I slipped....... but........ (mumbles from fat boyfriend inaudible).....
MO-- jumps back in "what does it matter how she fell. She fell and grabbed the towel rack.."

Me---off the rails now--" because you stupid mother fvcker-- when your wife decides it easier for her to sue me than drag her ass to work, I need to know the truth----- which I now have--- Pro tip-- lose about 200 pounds and you won't need to use a fvcking towel rack to get in and out of the shower.... or better yet, get a hotel room with a handicapped bathroom."

Silence-----

I hung up the phone after the awkward silence.

Clob, send them a bill for all of the carnage from their invasion, food included. Do it. 😆

Wow Clob,,,how do you top that,,,,,man, all this from a girl friend???,,,,,she must be worth it!!!,,,,,,i'm gonna pass and continue to enjoy my solidtude!!!!!!!,,,,Me and Crown when i want to!!

Reactions: LonghornMM
Clob....now you can fully appreciate the old Iowa jokes...

What is the difference between an Iowa farm girl and a sack of garbage?.......eventually some one will take out the garbage.....

What is the difference between an Iowa farm girl and a prize Yorkshire Hog?.....about 30 lbs..... It evens out if you force feed the Hog....

Wow Clob,,,how do you top that,,,,,man, all this from a girl friend???,,,,,she must be worth it!!!,,,,,,i'm gonna pass and continue to enjoy my solidtude!!!!!!!,,,,Me and Crown when i want to!!
We call that you and manuela.

Mmmmk....

Hooo fvcking ray.

Nope.

"Do you have a plunger?"

Fvck.

"My wife clogged it."

Ya.

Clob out.
Best nightmare holiday story ever! Sounds like a literal week in hell.

So just one question Clob: Did all this commotion cause you to miss watching the Alamo Bowl?

So just one question Clob: Did all this commotion cause you to miss watching the Alamo Bowl?
Nope. Watched every snap. My body language was that of "I'll fvcking murder you in your sleep if you irk me...."

The only time I looked away was while I was texting you guys.

Nope. Watched every snap. My body language was that of "I'll fvcking murder you in your sleep if you irk me...."

The only time I looked away was while I was texting you guys.
And I watched all of last year's game when Thompson was passing all over the Buffs. Too bad you guys didn't make it this year. Maybe next year. When you won't have the relatives visiting.

Clob, any more updates? Any structural damage to the quarters upstairs? Have you worked on that invoice that needs to be sent to those knuckle draggers?

Clob, any more updates? Any structural damage to the quarters upstairs? Have you worked on that invoice that needs to be sent to those knuckle draggers?
Towel rack completely ripped out of the tile. Yes--- they will be getting a bill.

Reactions: LonghornMM
At least they didn't croak or have a heart attack in the house. Fire department, ambulance, or a hearse would of all had to been there and having to bring them down the stairs. Now that would of been something to see. I have worked in the funeral business and I have seen some sh!+.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT