ADVERTISEMENT

My Prediction

94lhorn

Oct 18, 2018
Katy
At this point, this feels like where this is going to go:

- UM says no or basically just doesn't respond if really wants to coach or not.
- UT comes out inspired tomorrow and Texas finally handles someone comfortably like 35-14. Team shows more improvement on offense and defense due to further implementation of new coach's systems. Players say they rallied around coach, Sam basically says Herman can get this right and their is a bit of a knock on some of the players that opted out and those there are really committed to seeing this through.
- CDC realizes there is no real plan B and Herman basically gives a sort of apology around Eyes etc such as its been a tough year and he learned some things and is fully committed to program representing the university in the right way.
- Texas handles Kansas and is ranked in top 25 at end of year. CDC then says Herman remains in place as saw improvement towards end of year and feels with new coaching staff will see a real leap from year 1 to year 2.
- Herman realizes pressure is fully on next year, but with a winnable non conference schedule and full year of new OC and DC getting systems in place there is a feel we can come out of gate quickly.

I am ok with this (assuming no UM which i don't think is going to happen) as there is no plan B here that makes any sense.

I do think the OC and DC are good coaches and we will see their impact more next year, I welcome Bijan as the feature back and I do think from what have heard that H Card will be a difference maker and actually may give us more optionality in the passing game than Sam provided. Thus allowing Yurchich to fully implement his offense.

Ash will be a head coach in the fairly near term, as he is good. Rutgers was not a fair oppt. But until that time, I can see real improvement in the defense next year even with the loss of several players mainly because I think there was some players on that side that didn't help team unity and those remaining next year in general seem to be much more coachable and responsive.

in the end, CDC basically is able to lay down the law and expectations, Herman essentially apologizes and learns lesson and BMD get's their UM love fest out of their system and are willing to get back on board since realize not really a plan B and CDC says this is best path forward for program at this time.

Lets see how K State game goes tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News