ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA brings the hammer down on Syracuse

utisdabomb12

Aug 12, 2013
Ouch, 12 scholarships lost over 4 years. No way you can win in basketball with that many scholarships gone.

Link

The NCAA has lost most of its teeth. I'm curious as to why they picked Syracuse to make an example of. Perhaps Auburn or the rest of the SEC proved too influencial by comparison. After all, those that cheat the most make the most money for others. Those that don't make the most for themselves. #hook'em

It bothers me that the NCAA seems to have avoided the 2003 season so as to leave their NCAA championship untouched. There were plenty of rumors that swirled around Carmelo Anthony and how he never attended class and that is exactly the kind of thing that the NCAA was investigating to start with. So, Syracuse cheated and got away with it in certain respects. One thing in particular that they cheated us out of was a rematch in the NCAA final of Kansas and Texas. All of our games in that time frame were barn burners and KU v UT matchup in the NCAA final would have been awesome. Syracuse cheated you, they cheated us, and they cheated all of America. Boeheim can kiss my ass.

The ncaa did this to remind people why we need them. They've lost their relevance and most if not all of us realize that. They no longer swing the big stick they used to and unless they slowly rebuild their credibility, we will all realize that they are outmoded and outdated and that we can get along just fine without them, and poof, billions of dollars that they steal will be gone. This is about nothing more than greed and the ncaa doing something to appear relevant again so they can keep their greedy paws inside that multi billion dollar cash machine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT