ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Investigators may need long term lease in Collie Station

Sure it's false, because you say so.
Nah. Because it’s the truth. aggys were clamoring for him back then and we’re pissed when we got him. Everyone knows this. Of course you girls lie about it now though. It’s what aggys do. Especially you, Joe.

So this latest stunt by Urban Meyer, trying to deflect by throwing Herman's name out there, not going over well in the media. Paul Douchebaum even called it petty.

Wtf is up with this guy and Herman? That's the second time he's brought up Herman trying to tarnish his image. Did Tom bang his wife? I'm telling you, that guy has mental issues.

EDIT: and douchebaum even said Meyer owes Tom gratitude, because he probably doesn't win that NC without Herman on the staff.

Now Coach Smith is going scorched Earth and mentioning Herman again multiple times. Where there is smoke there is fire

https://twitter.com/CoachZachSmith
His career is over. His kids are catching hell. And he thinks he knows who told on him and sent his ex a check to go after him.
Was Herman really McMurphy's first interview? If true, it probably confirmed same things in his mind.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Like I said before. Zach should've never done an interview with ESPN and he should just stay off of the social media. He's not going to win anyone over by constantly tweeting his defense. It's over and the more he keeps tweeting the longer it drags on. Posting pics of his kids and then writing up some defense is dumb. Plus who are you trying to convince?

Reactions: LonghornMM
Unless Herman was videotaping Smith beating his wife or being tagged teamed in to getting a few punches or kicks in himself.....then this is really just trying to deflect off of the Urban thing.....funny how aggy is holding onto their little nuts hoping there is something Herman has done wrong at TEXAS the last year. Lol

Nah. Because it’s the truth. aggys were clamoring for him back then and we’re pissed when we got him. Everyone knows this. Of course you girls lie about it now though. It’s what aggys do. Especially you, Joe.
Says you. Sorry, disagree. I think we were all worried and thought he would turn you around, but based on his previous ties to Texas, I don't think Aggies were "clamoring" for him even if the reason was that he wanted to go to Texas and we knew it. I don't know anyone that wanted him. But spin on name-caller.

Reactions: BobWeltlich
Nah, says aggys when we hired him. But you know that. I'm beginning to think you lie so much you don't know you're actually doing it.

Herman was the best you could get. He had some really nice wins at UH and some really bad losses. So far, at UT, he has been ok. It has only been one year, but who was the best team he beat last year? Missouri?

Nah, says aggys when we hired him. But you know that. I'm beginning to think you lie so much you don't know you're actually doing it.
Scholz you keep mentioning how every Aggie is a liar. What about your own head coach who denied being at the strip club and whoops..sure was. Can we not get a liar!

Unless Herman was videotaping Smith beating his wife or being tagged teamed in to getting a few punches or kicks in himself.....then this is really just trying to deflect off of the Urban thing.....funny how aggy is holding onto their little nuts hoping there is something Herman has done wrong at TEXAS the last year. Lol
I’m sure no Longhorn wouldn’t have even mentioned this if it were an Aggie involved. Good character..you guys love honor codes and team policies..even when your own coach doesn’t follow them.

"Its your head coaches character. That is how it’s relevant."

CHARACTER!!! CHARACTER!!! swagcopter do you read anything before you post???!!!! You do know Fisher was covering up rape for Winston at FSU and you wanna cite CHARACTER!! You by far must be one of the biggest idiots in aggyville.

"Herman was the best you could get. He had some really nice wins at UH and some really bad losses. So far, at UT, he has been ok. It has only been one year, but who was the best team he beat last year? Missouri?"

Wait Bob......wasnt Sumlin the ONE yall wanted and he was at UH? I dont remember him having some nice wins.....well i take that back he beat #5 Oklahoma st in his first year.... then lost to So miss his last year in the USA championship game......but rebounded to beat #24 Penn St in some bowl game. That's it....lots of really bad losses to bad teams. "But... but..... but......he was gonna turn us around".....said Bob and Swag....and aggyeric. Oh yeah i loved the way that first year he came in and got yalls hopes up SOOOO High only to come crashing back to reality. And your right the best team we probably beat last year was an SEC team in a bowl game.....in which aggy played and lost to a mighty Wake Forest. Do you guys really even think things out before posting on here?

I’m sure no Longhorn wouldn’t have even mentioned this if it were an Aggie involved. Good character..you guys love honor codes and team policies..even when your own coach doesn’t follow them.

An aggy talking about character? Lol, that's rich. This coming from someone who supports a school that has a history of cheating, unethical behavior, lack of institutional control and being on probation many times. The same place that has employed Jackie Sherrill, RC Slocum, Kevin Sumlin, and Jimbo Fisher, all who have questions about their character, ethics, and cheating. Also, a&m has permanently banned several boosters for cheating, paying players and doing unethical things. What is laughable is your self serving, hypocritical "honor code", which is a joke. =)roll

Bob why your at it......out of pure curiosity.....who was the best team Aggy beat last year. Arkansas.....South Carolina? Curious to see the spin you put on this one. By they way.....just asking for a friend.

Scholz you keep mentioning how every Aggie is a liar. What about your own head coach who denied being at the strip club and whoops..sure was. Can we not get a liar!
Yes, you aggys are a very dishonest group. Very low character.

Please show me where Herman said that?

Herman was the best you could get. He had some really nice wins at UH and some really bad losses. So far, at UT, he has been ok. It has only been one year, but who was the best team he beat last year? Missouri?
Year 1 with a depleted O line and FR QB. I’m sure you’ll hold your coach to the same standard this year after he takes it in the shorts.. Or most likely, not.

But hey, good luck against NW High School tomorrow night. Very brave scheduling.

Last edited:
To he*l with the cow college. I barely acknowledge them I can name only one player on their team and that's one too many. I don't give a hairy rats a*s how many top ten players they sign the only opposing team's recruits I pay attention to are OK's for obvious reasons.

But you know what? Ol Jimbo is smarter than I originally thought. He's in a can't lose situation. I mean even is he doesn't make it he's guaranteed $75 mil he's not even 60 years old and financially set for life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scholz
Do Americans even care about character anymore?

It seems like we're able to put up with an AWFUL lot these days. Consider Urban Meyer. There was a lot of discussion about him getting fired, but then he gets a 3 game suspension.

There's a risk-reward consideration. If someone is helping out supporters, then plenty of garbage will fit under the rug. As long as Tom Herman does well at Texas, then any "minor" ethical lapses will be forgiven. But the forgiveness will be temporary. The more Texas loses, the more those same lapses would add to his seat warming.

Hopefully, this discussion is largely hypothetical, in regards to Texas and TH.

"Its your head coaches character. That is how it’s relevant."

CHARACTER!!! CHARACTER!!! swagcopter do you read anything before you post???!!!! You do know Fisher was covering up rape for Winston at FSU and you wanna cite CHARACTER!! You by far must be one of the biggest idiots in aggyville.

He is a special kind of dumbass. Been here for a while reaffirming this

You were saying something about liars? Ha. Still waiting on this supposed lie from Herman. You aggys really can't help it can you. He basically said "yes I was there and so what?" Where's this denial?

Tom Herman's name was specifically listed as a strip club participant by Ohio State University in a document dump this week in an attempt to continue to deflect from the fact that the university protected and enabled a coach with a long history of domestic violence and other borish behavior.

Orangebloods asked Herman about it following practice on Thursday and Herman's reply would seem to potentially serve as closure to his having been sucked into this Ohio State tsunami.

"What was reported was 4½ years ago when I was an assistant coach. My wife knew exactly where I was. She had no issue with it," Herman told Orangebloods and other assembled media. "I’m happy to cooperate, be honest, truthful and transparent with the NCAA if they so need me to be. I understand the responsibility that comes with being the head coach at the University of Texas, and I take that responsibility very, very seriously. Right now, that responsibility includes me being laser like focused on preparing our team to win a game in less than 48 hours in Washington, D.C.”

I actually spoke with a couple of UT officials this week prior to Herman's comments on Thursday night and the word I got was that this was viewed as an absolute non-issue.

While the optics aren't good, no uncrossable lines were crossed. It's just something that Herman did years before he became the Texas head coach and that's that.

Last edited:
swaggyswag just go concentrate on your win over NW State. I'm sure you were running around your mommas basement yelling gagem all night.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
You were saying something about liars? Ha. Still waiting on this supposed lie from Herman. You aggys really can't help it can you.

Tom Herman's name was specifically listed as a strip club participant by Ohio State University in a document dump this week in an attempt to continue to deflect from the fact that the university protected and enabled a coach with a long history of domestic violence and other borish behavior.

Orangebloods asked Herman about it following practice on Thursday and Herman's reply would seem to potentially serve as closure to his having been sucked into this Ohio State tsunami.

"What was reported was 4½ years ago when I was an assistant coach. My wife knew exactly where I was. She had no issue with it," Herman told Orangebloods and other assembled media. "I’m happy to cooperate, be honest, truthful and transparent with the NCAA if they so need me to be. I understand the responsibility that comes with being the head coach at the University of Texas, and I take that responsibility very, very seriously. Right now, that responsibility includes me being laser like focused on preparing our team to win a game in less than 48 hours in Washington, D.C.”

I actually spoke with a couple of UT officials this week prior to Herman's comments on Thursday night and the word I got was that this was viewed as an absolute non-issue.

While the optics aren't good, no uncrossable lines were crossed. It's just something that Herman did years before he became the Texas head coach and that's that.

Meanwhile over at the Razoo's in collie town, the cash is changing hands......

Last edited:
You were saying something about liars? Ha. Still waiting on this supposed lie from Herman. You aggys really can't help it can you. He basically said "yes I was there and so what?" Where's this denial?

You very easily could be right. It also could be that this story continues to get more legs and traction as people dig into the story. Time will tell. I somewhat agree with you guys that it is no big deal and it certainly happens most places. That said, the media loves controversy and I would not want them digging. And I will say this and know people from UH that totally agree. Herman is in the Urban Meyer, Jimbo Fisher camp (win at all costs and live on the edge) than he is in the Mark Richt camp. (Not that Mark Richt is perfect, but he had a pretty stellar record of suspending players that needed to be suspended and running a "clean" program.

I somewhat agree with you guys that it is no big deal and it certainly happens most places.
Well it's great you don't think a legal thing that adult males do every day is a fireable offense.

That said, the media loves controversy and I would not want them digging.
If I were you I wouldn't either.

And I will say this and know people from UH that totally agree. Herman is in the Urban Meyer, Jimbo Fisher camp (win at all costs and live on the edge) than he is in the Mark Richt camp.
Uh huh.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT