ADVERTISEMENT

Never to early to talk about the 2024 football season

diehard horn

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2011
If all goes as expected they’re are 4 games Arch should get to play in for possibly 2 quarter's each.
We know what Quinn can do but he has been injury prone and the extra rest may cut down on the chance of injuries.
The experience Arch would receive heading into 2025 could be just what he needs for his first year as a starter.
The games are:
Colorado State
UTSA
Louisiana Monroe
Vanderbilt
Maybe with a few more blow outs he finishes with 10 or more quarters of play.
The rest of the season
Michigan
Mississippi St.
ou
Georgia
Florida
Kentucky
atm
I’m guessing the Michigan game will set the tone for the rest of the season. It a must win and Michigan lost a lot last year.
The ultimate finish would be to humiliate the weirdo’s and steal a couple of recruits away after they see the truth. Keeping our foot on their throats for the next several seasons would be a positive.
The land of thieves may struggle this season 5-7 wins with a new QB and a bunch of players hitting the portal. It will be interesting to see how they cope with the adversity. I still don’t think Venable’s is the answer for ou.
I hope we don’t look past anyone in this new conference a lot of people are probably looking at the Georgia game to early hopefully that’s not the case.
Maybe wishful thinking but it’s a long time till August 31st and expectations are high and I’m betting Shark continues to try and improve his team in the meantime God knows he will be feeling some pressure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News