ADVERTISEMENT

New tackling technique

Hopefully the offending player wasn’t encouraged by one of his coaches to “take out” the Burleson kid.

That's assault man not football. Banging a kids head into the field on purpose and then punching the kid while on top. Shit might as well kick him as while you're at it.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Wasn’t there an incident in Texas a few years ago where a couple of high school kids took out a reff? Investigators found out they were encouraged by a coach. Wonder what ever happened with that?

Kid is twice his size and barely even managed to stand him up. I’d be embarrassed.

Wasn’t there an incident in Texas a few years ago where a couple of high school kids took out a reff? Investigators found out they were encouraged by a coach. Wonder what ever happened with that?

Coach was fired, kids went to alternative campus (not sure how long) suspended from the UIL for a year. Never heard if criminal charges were fired.

Well........... I like the emotion and effort but the kid really needs to work on his right hook. Pro tip-- if you use your bare knuckles to punch someone in the helmet- you'll likely break your hand. Rookie mistake.

:eek:

Well........... I like the emotion and effort but the kid really needs to work on his right hook. Pro tip-- if you use your bare knuckles to punch someone in the helmet- you'll likely break your hand. Rookie mistake.

Just hide some Brass knuckles in ya waistband!

Hook'em

Brings back memories of hardcore badboys sharpening the edge of the old chinstrap snaps. Chit got real ugly in the pile.

Brings back memories of hardcore badboys sharpening the edge of the old chinstrap snaps. Chit got real ugly in the pile.
I would never (allegedly) do such a thing...... and what are these pile things you speak of?

As I've said elsewhere, football is a game where you try to bend the rules. (Basketball, too, and really it's true of everything competitive besides chess.)

That said, this is WAY over the line. A game and a half seems mild. How about some community service and counseling?

I'd like to know the back story, too. What led up to this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT