ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft is tomorrow

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
and for the first time in a long time I'm looking forward to it. Until Bijan Texas went 8 years without sending a first round pick to the NFL. Tomorrow we could send 3. Fwiw some people have projected Murphy a mid round pick and Worthy and Mitchell will be taken late. Best thing will be on day 2 and 3. We could have as many as 10 players drafted. I don't know what the record for most Texas players drafted in a single year but this year will be one of the best

Hookemhorns

I heard Mitchell is falling down teams. Boards. Supposedly for taking time off on plays and I guess he's a diabetic and when his sugar is low scouts have claimed he's an asshole? Idk lol sounds crazy odd but that's what's being said.

Last edited:
I heard Mitchell is falling down teams. Boards. Supposedly for taking time off on plays and I guess he's a diabetic and when his sugar is low scouts have claimed he's an asshole? Idk lol sounds crazy odd but that's what's being said.
I read that he won't run block and that Worthy takes off on plays when he's not the primary target. They didn't mention how they came up big in the games that mattered most.

Is Jaylon Daniels really that good? Kevin McCarthy in the top 5? Marvin Harrison Jr refusing to be drafted by anyone but Phoenix? When was the last time anyone demanded to play in Phoenix?

I read that he won't run block and that Worthy takes off on plays when he's not the primary target. They didn't mention how they came up big in the games that mattered most.

Is Jaylon Daniels really that good? Kevin McCarthy in the top 5? Marvin Harrison Jr refusing to be drafted by anyone but Phoenix? When was the last time anyone demanded to play in Phoenix?
havent ready anything negative on worthy. Just Mitchell and that he takes off on plays, and can be a asshole if his blood sugar is down ( says scouts) Teamates at Texas have come out and took Mitchell's side though.

Sometimes these NFL media stories get so stupid and they post anything just to get a like. Have you ever dealt with a diabetic whos sugar is low? I have multiple times. Sometimes theyre assholes..hell sometimes they just start fking screaming and crying and can control there emotions.

Reactions: Motherlonghorn
It’s all NFL teams “leaking” and putting out stuff for maneuvering. Don’t believe the “rumors” or “what I heard”.
Exactly.
“We really like Mitchell but we don’t pick until #29. How can we make sure he’s around then?”

“Hey, let’s leak some bullshit about him through an anonymous source!!!”

They’ve got 3 years of game tape on AD. I’ll take that over an unnamed scout any day of the week.

Reactions: westx
Damn 777 you beat me to it again 😂

But WOW!! to the chiefs. Patrick Mahomes throwing him the ball to him. The chiefs could be only the second team to win 3 straight titles.

As a Chiefs fan to I am thrilled worthy ended up here in KC. Going from Sark to Andy Reid. Man look out.

The Chiefs also had Jonathan Brooks in for a visit the other day. So look out for that day 3.

The rich keeps getting richer (Chiefs)

I'm a Cowboy fan but F@*# Guyton from blowu the pick after Worthy he was throwing the Horns down in his digital intro photo.

The rich keeps getting richer (Chiefs)

I'm a Cowboy fan but F@*# Guyton from blowu the pick after Worthy he was throwing the Horns down in his digital intro photo.
That's just plain dumb instead of boomer sooner he does horns down.

There's no way those last 2 guys are better than Mitchell.

But hey we put 2 in the first round first time in 17 years. About damn time.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
As a Chiefs fan to I am thrilled worthy ended up here in KC. Going from Sark to Andy Reid. Man look out.

The Chiefs also had Jonathan Brooks in for a visit the other day. So look out for that day 3.
Jerrah Jones said Brooks had the best interview that Jones ever conducted. Stephen had to pipe in and remind Dad that Brooks is still on the board. Looks like the Cowboys are looking at Brooks as well.

Jerrah Jones said Brooks had the best interview that Jones ever conducted. Stephen had to pipe in and remind Dad that Brooks is still on the board. Looks like the Cowboys are looking at Brooks as well.
Yeah I heard that and right away went “**** we aren’t getting him” lol

If hadn't got injured Brooks would have gone in the first round. I hope he gives Brett Young some relief.

If Mitchell lasts that long until 60, buffalo will take him. SF definitely at 63.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT