ADVERTISEMENT

NFL playoffs

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015
Go Texans! Putting it to the Browns! The Flacco dream is coming to an.

I also think it’s BS that they are putting tonight’s game on Peacock. Just wrong…especially to the fans.

Last edited:
Look. I actually don’t mind Taylor. I fvcking can’t stand the doofus at qb. He’s got the most punchable face known to man. Girly walking, top hat wearing, kermit talkin mofo on the planet. Ever since tech I can’t stand the dude. Whinny a$$ biatch. Just need him to go away for the season.

Reactions: Pumpedup55
Stroud is the best young QB in the NFL in many years. The turnaround by the Texans this year is off the charts
He's been pretty impressive. Now, going forward, DCs are going to have film on him. They'll make their adjustments next season. Will he be able to grow and make his own adjustments?

Stay tuned.

He's been pretty impressive. Now, going forward, DCs are going to have film on him. They'll make their adjustments next season. Will he be able to grow and make his own adjustments?

Stay tuned.
The good thing so far about CJ is he stays in the pocket. Hardly runs. Keep some good WR and a RB he should be fine. Next year will be a big test though like you said. Very impressed with Demeco and the Texans.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
The good thing so far about CJ is he stays in the pocket. Hardly runs. Keep some good WR and a RB he should be fine. Next year will be a big test though like you said. Very impressed with Demeco and the Texans.
Well after years of mediocrity there's finally some hope for the Houston Texans.

And the cowboys are getting thumped. Again.

Dallas....... none of you cowgirl fans get to talk any sh!t until Dallas wins a superbowl.

What a farce.
Damn, smh Cowboys. I thought now that Rogers was no longer at GB, my Boys would have a shot a beating them. Nope.

Hey guys the Detroit Lions are serious contenders for the super bowl. They looked good against the rams tonight and they're at home this Sunday.

What’s most impressive about CJ is he’s putting up those numbers throwing to Nico Collins, Robert Woods, and Dalton Shultz

I am not a Prescott fan. He is good enough for a good season and above average for NFL standards. But, he is not close to elite. Having said that, aren’t all NFL teams searching for the same thing? Very few have an elite proven qb.

I'm a Cowboys fan but not a Dak fan he is a choke and does regular season stuff that gets people hyped but when the time really matters he looking like Ray Charles out there trying to read a defense

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
Today I like Baltimore and San Francisco.

Tomorrow I like Detroit and I really don't care about the other game.

No matter what happens today there's finally hope for the Texans. And Detroit is one of the great stores this year's. Baker won a playoff game.

Let the games begin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT