ADVERTISEMENT

Nixon going pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was a RS freshman this year? If so, he isn't eligible for the NFL draft.

I think he's a red shirt soph. But the bigger question is what are we going to debate about now that he's leaving?

You have to skim the old turds from the top in order to let knew ones float up from the bottom. As long as OU fields a team, POS's will get second chances.

I wonder what Mixon will tell teams when they ask about he and his teammates mock punching each other on the sidelines.

Cue the, "Your abhorrence for domestic violence is just sour grapes" response. As if any of us would support Mixon being a Longhorn just to win the conference championship. At the end of the day, that is the true difference between us.

Title should read Jawbreaker taken in late rounds....

He's a waste of good air and an RSS or 3rd year.

Reactions: Scholz
You have to skim the old turds from the top in order to let knew ones float up from the bottom. As long as OU fields a team, POS's will get second chances.

I wonder what Mixon will tell teams when they ask about he and his teammates mock punching each other on the sidelines.

Cue the, "Your abhorrence for domestic violence is just sour grapes" response. As if any of us would support Mixon being a Longhorn just to win the conference championship. At the end of the day, that is the true difference between us.
Oh Deej you're getting a little ahead of yourself hoss. I have no doubt most of you would take a Mixon if it meant breaking that .500 plateau that has so eluded your team lately. And please, don't pull out the ol' "well at least we lose with good kids" montra. Luckily for Horn fans, I believe Herman is a good coach and will lead you out of your current purgatory.

Oh Deej you're getting a little ahead of yourself hoss. I have no doubt most of you would take a Mixon if it meant breaking that .500 plateau that has so eluded your team lately. And please, don't pull out the ol' "well at least we lose with good kids" montra. Luckily for Horn fans, I believe Herman is a good coach and will lead you out of your current purgatory.

That's because it help you rationalize supporting him. We booted two guys that were charged with rape and later acquitted.

I realize that it's hard to comprehend a fan base that thinks that somethings are more important than winning, when your own fan base thinks nothing is more important than winning.

Reactions: Scholz
I think Bob told him to hit the road. He would have stayed if Bob could have kept the video hidden another year. Can not believe Norman police let the video out, bet someone is an ex-cop soon.

Reactions: oldhorn2
I have no doubt most of you would take a Mixon if it meant breaking that .500 plateau that has so eluded your team lately.
That's why you people are who you are. You couldn't be more wrong. We have morals. You don't obviously.

Gone,gone as both Ou backs want to try the waters of the NFL,beware: big and faster sharks will hunt you down and yards are harder to find.

LOL. Nice try.

That's why you people are who you are. You couldn't be more wrong. We have morals. You don't obviously.

They have to believe that everyone subscribes to the same moral code as they do, because the alternative is admission of their part in the promotion of the overwhelming number of disgusting acts committed by members of their football team.

Reactions: swVAHorn and Scholz
You have to be in college for three years to be eligible for the NFL draft. And if you're redshirted as a freshman it still counts as 3 years.

And I was certain he would leave after this year.

They got their money's worth out of him
It was too much of a pr disaster

Oh no you didn't =)rollYou actually went to the tried and true montra I asked Deej not to pull out. Uh ok Scholz if you say so. This is the last post I'll make because this thread will probably go the direction of the other Mixon threads.

Oh no you didn't =)rollYou actually went to the tried and true montra I asked Deej not to pull out. Uh ok Scholz if you say so. This is the last post I'll make because this thread will probably go the direction of the other Mixon threads.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I think Bob told him to hit the road. He would have stayed if Bob could have kept the video hidden another year. Can not believe Norman police let the video out, bet someone is an ex-cop soon.
Actually, the lady that was hit, didn't want the video out. Mixon was the one that agreed to let it out..I don't agree with what he did, but you guys just put stuff out to fit your agenda.,

They have to believe that everyone subscribes to the same moral code as they do, because the alternative is admission of their part in the promotion of the overwhelming number of disgusting acts committed by members of their football team.

Sir, don't assume you know what an entire fan base believes.

I would gladly trade all the football games Mixon won for us in exchange for the dignity and respect we lost by having him on our team.

Texans won't draft him but possibly the Cowboys.
Why would the Cowboys draft him? They have 3 backs who have been starters for other NFL teams recently. I don't think they take the heat that comes with it. Who was the DE they signed and all the crap they took for that?

Why would the Cowboys draft him? They have 3 backs who have been starters for other NFL teams recently. I don't think they take the heat that comes with it. Who was the DE they signed and all the crap they took for that?

I don't think either team takes him but I was just responding to the sooners post. Texans won't because of his past but the Cowboys don't usually have an issue if it were between the two teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT