ADVERTISEMENT

No RIP for OJ

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015
Dead at age 76. I remember where I was when he went on the slow Bronco role and when the verdict was read.

I was at work on the bronco ride and I saw the not guilty verdict on tv. I was over of those people who didn't follow the trial. Growing up in Texas in the 70's I remember the trial of T Cullen Davis who at the time was the richest man ever accused of murder. He was guilty as sin but he had the best attorneys money could buy and he was acquitted just like OJ. I thought about that throughout the OJ trial.

He was lured into white society and he became pathetic before the murder charge. And he was pathetic in his life after prison totally oblivious to everything.

But you know I loved him at his peak. We were big cowboy fans but OJ Simpson was the man. You wanted to watch him cause you know he'd do something special.

He was 76.

OJ-- what can you say that hasn't already been said by Norm McDonnell.

We know he killed them. White people know. Black people know. But black people were so sick and tired of how the LAPD had treated them for 30 years that they wanted OJ to get off just to rub it in the faces of the cops.
Can you imagine that?

A class of people that were so hurt, so broken, by another group that they spitefully cheered for a man they KNEW was a criminal- just so they could throw egg in the face of someone else.

Now do Trump and the Democratic party.

Last edited:
Reactions: H8Toujohn

We know he killed them. Whire people know. Black people know. But black people were so sick and tired of how the LAPD had treated them for 30 years that they wanted OJ to get off just to rub it in the faces of the cops.
Can you imagine that?

A class of people that were so hurt, so broken, by another group that they spitefully cheered for a man they KNEW was a criminal- just so they could throw egg in the face of someone else.

Stop it! You’re gonna bring the Big Boss Man down to the dungeon.

Stop it! You’re gonna bring the Big Boss Man down to the dungeon.
Is that why a couple of my posts have been altered the last few weeks?

Is there someone from on high that's coming in here and trying to regulate?

It sure looks like there is an invisible hand that moves through here occasionally.

We know he killed them. White people know. Black people know. But black people were so sick and tired of how the LAPD had treated them for 30 years that they wanted OJ to get off just to rub it in the faces of the cops.
Can you imagine that?

Mark Fuhrman was the black communities revenge on the lapd. Also it was just 3 years after the Rodney King verdict.

Oh yeah. My post get deleted all time . I guess I'm not woke enough for OB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT