ADVERTISEMENT

North Texas 31 Arkansas 10

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m glad we didn’t have North Texas on our schedule this year.

Mean green actually has a good football team if their coach keeps showing results someone will take a look at him and offer him a big time gig.

They had a fake fair catch that should go down on the stat sheets for that return man as a TD and an Oscar.

Reactions: westx
They had a fake fair catch that should go down on the stat sheets for that return man as a TD and an Oscar.
Talk about some stones...to sit back there knowing full well that if Arky was doing what they were supposed to, you would get absolutely destroyed. But hey it worked!

Maybe Im jumping the gun lol, but Littrell will def be the hot name on the market this year.
Sure won't be Matt Campbell from ISU. They put in a $7M buyout in his contract if he leaves after the 2018 season. Very smart.

Going to take the right job to get him. He turned down a lot last year. P5 jobs.

Out of curiosity, what jobs did he turn down? I'm not one to follow the coaching carousel too closely...I just know that North Texas was very smart in hiring an offensive guy instead of these retread DL guys (no one in particular, lol). I was a big fan of this hire and it has obviously turned out well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT