ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame at TEXAS * Game Thread *

This is hands down the best half of football we have played under Charlie strong with the exception of OU. Our D needs to tighten up! Our O looks MILES better.

Btw, first play....... deep pass down the right. I told you guys they'd do it. But thank fvcking god, GDDH has figured out how to come over the top.

If this is the toughest team we play this year, then Texas has a legit shot at winning the Big 12.

Bedford must go. It is obvious that our offense and kicking game are much better. Our defense is under the same coordinator (for 3 years) and is getting blown off the ball & leaving gaps & WRs wide open.

Reactions: madcow12
Very good half. We had some missed opportunities, but, both the offense and defense are doing well. I also think that the coaches are calling a very good game. Notre Dame is a good team.

Should be up by more but great first half of ball. Gilbert has called a hell of a game and you can tell Strong has faith in the offense. I love the way Shane has played but I'd start the 3rd Qrt with Swoops and just keep grinding on ND

It's a shame Bedford was not canned last year. Huge mistake to hang onto him.

OK...I can now breathe a sigh of relief. Madcow wants a coach fired....everytime he did that last year we won...Madcow...I love ya...Madcow for MVP

I AM serious!

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
OK...I can now breathe a sigh of relief. Madcow wants a coach fired....everytime he did that last year we won...Madcow...I love ya...Madcow for MVP

I AM serious!
Lol. Madcow is only a passionate Horn fan (like the rest of us). He wants the best for our team (as we all do).

Here is what I see so far:

I like Buechele, he's as advertised in my book. The offense looks much better. Strong has been given more chances to try to get going than most coaches at 5 mil per year. Perhaps the 3rd time is the charm. Swoops: He is what he is. To me he's not real athletic but he's big, basically a poor man's Blake Bell. I think in situations he may be effective. The down side that I'm seeing for the Horns is that Bedford's defense still looks like Bedford's defense. He is either related to Charlie or has the goods on him. The ND offense: ha The ND defense: Hard to say. Missing starters has to effect depth. I picked Texas to win so the score right now is not really surprising.

Here is what I see so far:

I like Buechele, he's as advertised in my book. The offense looks much better. Strong has been given more chances to try to get going than most coaches at 5 mil per year. Perhaps the 3rd time is the charm. Swoops: He is what he is. To me he's not real athletic but he's big, basically a poor man's Blake Bell. I think in situations he may be effective. The down side that I'm seeing for the Horns is that Bedford's defense still looks like Bedford's defense. He is either related to Charlie or has the goods on him. The ND offense: ha The ND defense: Hard to say. Missing starters has to effect depth. I picked Texas to win so the score right now is not really surprising.
Take a fuvkin hike Gooner Your passive aggressive trolling has passed its expiration date

I was not ragging on Madcow...He is passionate about the Horns and I appreciate that.

FB...We didnt hold back did we?

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Zigzag I remember when I had my first beer lol. As for the game, Texas looks good so far

He just needs a slightly stouter defensive line with more depth. I am not complaining thus far, but, I don't know it the current DL is elite championship level.
Probably not. But this program is still a work in progress. Which should scare everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT