ADVERTISEMENT

Now Ticketmaster is getting in on the scheme

Vaccine? As poorly managed as this pandemic has been, we will never have a vaccine by November. That's a lie to influence voters.
We need to double our testing, when we already test 10s of millions more than any other industrialized nation on Earth.

I'm a teacher and we have had some percentage of our student body back since October 3rd. We've had 1 Covid related incident in that time period and it was business as usual.

Vaccine? As poorly managed as this pandemic has been, we will never have a vaccine by November. That's a lie to influence voters.
We need to double our testing, when we already test 10s of millions more than any other industrialized nation on Earth.

I'm a teacher and we have had some percentage of our student body back since October 3rd. We've had 1 Covid related incident in that time period and it was business as usual.
Submit to control you village minion or be shouted down and ostracized by the droning zombie masses!

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Who gives a shit anymore? Its always something new everyday! That's why I fish and drink beer and leave the world alone, you get too deep in to it it will eat ya up! Fu^k the CDC and everyone in Gov. I feel like I am the only one that knows what I am doing just drinking beer and fishing..50 yrs ago I was waiting for the Russian misses from Cuba to hit...LOL now look I have grown up to Bio shit!..LOL

So I’m driving through Gruene today and for whatever reason they’re having get your picture with Santa day, seems early but whatever. Anyway so I stopped to watch for a minute and they had Santa sitting on a bale of hay AND THEN 6’ in front of him was a bale of hay that the kid has to sit on. Chucklz. Just think if all the great Christmas movies written had to be scripted around Covid. Long live covid hoax and social distancing......at least until the next election.....right Joe?

Last edited:
So I’m driving through Gruene today and for whatever reason they’re having get your picture with Santa day, seems early but whatever. Anyway so I stopped to watch for a minute and they had Santa sitting on a bale of hay AND THEN 6’ in front of him was a bale of hay that the kid has to sit on. Chucklz. Just think if all the great Christmas movies written had to be scripted around Covid. Long live covid hoax and social distancing......at least until the next election.....right Joe?

Times are hard for Santa now, I never let my boys sit on Santas lap cause its too perverted to sit on Santa's lap, Xmas not what it used to be, all the Spirit has been replaced by money and how much ya can spend

giphy.gif

Reactions: Belldozer1
Times are hard for Santa now, I never let my boys sit on Santas lap cause its too perverted to sit on Santa's lap, Xmas not what it used to be, all the Spirit has been replaced by money and how much ya can spend

giphy.gif
You should consider celebrating Festivus instead like me and my family do. Kids were a little
pissed at first but they'll get over it

Just heard on the radio that even if the covid vaccine is highly successful like tHey say it is, Fauci and Biden will still require a mask wearing mandate?!?! Btw, the flu vaccine is only 30-35% effective. This is all about control fellas imo.

Last edited:
Just heard on the radio that even if the covid vaccine is highly successful like t gf et day it is, Fauci and Biden will still require a mask wearing mandate?!?! Btw, the flu vaccine is only 30-35% effective. This is all about control fellas imo.

I'm the guy at HEB that doesn't have his mask on.... no one says a peep. Someone has to lead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT