ADVERTISEMENT

Nuevo Laredo

Who knew, Marx was a regular free market pioneer.

He wasn't. Marx argued, the economic process of capitalist society must be analyzed in terms of the social relations between men and men in the production of commodities—rather than as the relation of man with scarce resources. This assumption reflects the standard circuitist view that—in principle—the increase in public expenditure does not face technical constraints, due to the fact that the banking system (and the central bank) can “print money.” On the basis of Marx’s theory of money and its current circuitist interpretation, this assumption seems legitimate. However Hegel's Anarchistic Utopia which inspired both Marx and Engels is extremely similar to the Liberttarian Utopia. They just get there in different ways.

Reactions: clob94
He wasn't. Marx argued, the economic process of capitalist society must be analyzed in terms of the social relations between men and men in the production of commodities—rather than as the relation of man with scarce resources. This assumption reflects the standard circuitist view that—in principle—the increase in public expenditure does not face technical constraints, due to the fact that the banking system (and the central bank) can “print money.” On the basis of Marx’s theory of money and its current circuitist interpretation, this assumption seems legitimate. However Hegel's Anarchistic Utopia which inspired both Marx and Engels is extremely similar to the Liberttarian Utopia. They just get there in different ways.
Now we're arguing post-keynesian vs endogenous. Let me go break out my money and banking books from circa 1995.

Now we're arguing post-keynesian vs endogenous. Let me go break out my money and banking books from circa 1995.

Are we really post keynesian in a consumer based economy? If people don't spend the economy doesn't work.

I work in Laredo and usually drive back and forth 2-3 times a week. 15000-16000 trucks cross the border each day. They hardly even stop them at the check point.

I would like to hear our representatives of the people actually come up with ideas to protect its citizens. These cartels are real armies that have political and financial power. I am far from being an expert, but just by living on the border you know the depths of how these scum operate. I mean we have congressmen and senators spending money and time on a witch-hunt along with the establishment and deep state (which is a real thing to which I never knew the depth of). Our representatives and media spent 24/7 on fighting the president on a simple border wall when "hello McFly" there are some vicious military style cartel armies on the southern border who operate on a complete different set of rules like killing journalists, policemen, mayors, governors and anybody in the way. Mexico just can't do it. They are too corrupt where nobody knows who to trust and they don't have the army/police force worthy of the task at hand. Mexico would take President Trump on his offer of help if we didn't have so many saboteurs in the media/government. Believe, I have no problem with anybody's political affiliation. I have friends I respect on all sides. It is just when there is fraudulent and non-constructive opposition on either side where political power is placed ahead of the country interest. Back to the drug smuggling. How much more has to happen? Where is everybody's max pain threshold?

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Are we really post keynesian in a consumer based economy? If people don't spend the economy doesn't work.
Agreed-- but I can move numbers around and manipulate outcomes. That's the beauty/detriment of economics. If I have absolute control, it is what I say it is. Fair?

Seriously dude?
Its better than this Marx shit! Did he ever argue Boys Town? Thread changed from a Whore House Town to Commie talk in a blink of a quickie!!

giphy.gif

The road from Laredo to Monterrey is a road you don't go down. As soon as you cross they know you crossed and if you keep traveling more you will get pulled over and get everything taken from you and will get more then one ak47 straight to the head.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT