ADVERTISEMENT

NY Labor Union Supporting Trump 3 to 1 Over Obiden

mortgagehorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004

Leaders in the Big Apple’s blue-collar trade unions are beginning to publicly air their grievances with President Joe Biden and hinting that their support may go to former President Donald Trump this November.

Newsmax caught up with Steamfitters Local 638 president Bobby Bartels after he met privately with the former president at Trump Tower, where he said he had a chance to discuss some of the most pressing issues for his members, including immigration, crime, and high prices.

“In the past, we are basically Democrats, all of us. And after what’s happened the last 4 years in this country, Democrats are basically pushing everybody to the other side,” he said according to RealClearPolitics. “We are a very patriotic group and we love our country and we want the best for America.”

“We are tired of immigration, we are tired of our tax dollars going to immigration, we are tired of the crime, we need to put a handle back on things in this country,” Bartels said.

On Thursday morning, Bartels told a local Fox affiliate: “I put out a poll in my union. President Trump is leading Joe Biden 3 to 1 in my presidential poll out of my 9,000 members.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News