ADVERTISEMENT

OB Exclusive - Get a sneak peek at Bijan Robinson's merchandise (and order!) through his NIL deal with Centre

Suchomel

Staff
Aug 10, 2001
Bijan merch resized.jpg

Texas running back Bijan Robinson is hoping to take advantage of the new NIL rules starting this afternoon, and we’ve got a special sneak preview for OB members.

Robinson, the sophomore all-American out of Arizona, signed an exclusive deal with Centre, a DFW-based sneaker and clothing store to sell apparel that he helped design. The online store will officially go live at 1 p.m., but the folks at Centre were kind enough to give OB the first look at the merchandise and you all can start ordering now.

Link to order: https://www.centretx.com/collections/bijan-robinson

Some highlights …

--- Centre has done merchandise collections for a number of athletes and entertainers, including tour merchandise for Pink, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, Lil Wayne and others. They’ve worked with athletes like Kevin Durant, Odell Beckham, the Manning family for their camps, Ezekial Elliot and others. With NIL making it possible for college athletes to market themselves, it’s now Bijan’s time to step into the spotlight with his collaboration with Centre.

--- Bijan and his family were very involved in the design process. The store will go live this afternoon and will be available for five days, so it’s a limited-time opportunity to get this gear.

“We were super excited when the NIL stuff got announced because we thought if we could do it and provide the same sort of service for some elite level guys in college, that would be fun, and we could really do a better job than anyone else. So we got in touch with Bijan and the rest is history,” said Centre owner Nick Sunderman.

Centre is planning to partner up with other college athletes. They recently partnered up with Texas A&M running back Isaiah Spiller. Working with Bijan was a real pleasure, Sunderman said.

“Bijan was unbelievable. This is no line here - he's one of my favorite kids I've ever been around and met in my life,” Sunderman said. “He just couldn’t be a more refreshing person. Regardless of all this, I think we'll all be friends for life.”

--- Most of the proceeds from the sale of the merchandise will go directly to Bijan.

“This is a chance for everybody, the average fan, to go buy something that's $30 or $33 and show your support and have the money go directly to the kid. Everything minus the production costs and the expenses, we're just giving Bijan all the money,” Sunderman said. “So this is a chance for him to put his family in a great place. I’m just hoping fans support him. This is a chance for regular people that can't own suites to go buy something and have it go directly to the player.”

IMG_0331.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 3,114
  • IMG_0330.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
  • Bijan merch resized.jpg
    Bijan merch resized.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 3,711
Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT