ADVERTISEMENT

OB Tailgate #2 Food Thread - USC

Number-5

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2013
Here we go again!

After a very successful and busy tailgate season opener we are in planning and execution phase immediately, no rest for the weary. The brisket cook off was a lot of fun, and we realized that there are some pretty amazing BBQ being made by our very own.

This week, we are looking forward to seeing what Chili skills OB has to offer (I missed last years chili cook off). We will not be competing, although you're welcome to tell the cooks how great their food is, that always helps.

Please let us know in this thread if you can be involved and bring your best chili recipes, beans are allowed, I don't care what anyone says :D, and of course you purists can scoff all you want as long as you bring your best. If you an be involved, it would be great if you could be there by 4:00. We need your participation more this week than we will all season, as the attendance for Tulsa was huge, and it will be even bigger this week.

OB organizers will supply all of the fixins:
  • Cheese
  • Onions
  • Crackers
  • Fritos
  • Sour Cream
As we get volunteers I'll update the OP. If you can't do chili, please consider some snack food donations, such as chips and dip or the like.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from y'all!

Number-5

@Number-5 - :eek: one batch bean and one batch no bean
@TEX STRONG - Batch of chili
@gjman65 - Cornbread
@LnghrnObsrvtry - No BEAN chil
@PutYourHornsUp - Chips and Dip
@angrybroadhead - Summer Sausage and cheese. Brisket and pulled pork kolaches
@OBJuan - dirty diapers
@WhoAreThoseGuys - Smoked pork butt with slider buns
@pdhitt - Brisket chili (double batch)
@Joe's Generic Horn - twelve dozen tamales

Last edited: