ADVERTISEMENT

official Longhorns vs Turtles thread (ugly uniforms)

Oh look....... fox sports is taking us through a forensics time line of the death of the Maryland player.

Way to keep my Saturday upbeat.

Reactions: freeper
Is it just me...... or does it look like Brady Quinn's mom took an extra long time squeezing his head out of her vah jay jay?

Reactions: HornDrummer
Oh look....... fox sports is taking us through a forensics time line of the death of the Maryland player.

Way to keep my Saturday upbeat.

Yeah...all we're missing is analysis from a social worker and the coroners report....

Is it just me...... or does it look like Brady Quinn's mom took an extra long time squeezing his head out of her vah jay jay?

gawdammit @clob94 ,....i just spewed coffee all over the new keyboard that @Belldozer1 had to buy me....between you two I should probably stay away from OB while watching the games....

Reactions: Belldozer1
Paging Todd Orlando....paging Todd Orlando....please answer the white courtesy telephone....

Just like last year. 3 down lineman and boom, they scored. Their offense demands a solid 4 down lineman. We can run the 3 down in the Big 12 but the turtle offense is different

well I'm no expert....but I'm not seeing much improvement from our O-line....

On a bright note, the offense looked just as bad as the defense....so at least we're consistent....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT