ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Meatchicken vs Iowa thread of Galactic Upsets**

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Well here's the other thread. It's going to be a busy night fellas.

Hopefully Iowa breaks the glass on the “Instant Offense” canister wnd rolls the Fighting Harbaughs.

Ya'll can make fun of Iowa's offense all you want.

But their defense if full of pipe hitters. Them dudes come to work swinging sledge hammers.
I 100% agree. If they had an offense full of special Ed kids, they’d walk thru the B10. They’re D can play with anybody in the country.

They remind me of Slocum’s aggy teams. Their D was championship level. Their O was OFFENSIVE.

They remind me of Slocum’s aggy teams. Their D was championship level. Their O was OFFENSIVE.
Aggy at least had some weapons on offense back then. Greg Hill. Rodney Thomas. Leeland McElroy... they had some horses.

Iowa ain't got sh!t on offense. But you put that defense in USC jerseys and watch the fvck out.

No melatonin is needed tonight.

Tired Baby GIF

Based on watching the quality of the teams playing today, Texas is 100% in the top four best teams in the country.

I currently have the FSU/Louisville game on. I thought about switching over to UM/Iowa because this is such a dismally abhorrent offensive sh!t-fest, but it doesn’t sound much better.

Michigan had a punt return to the Iowa 5yard.
Then they had a recovery on the Iowa 9

14 points
14 yards
Not even 200 yards
But no one on ESPN has noticed. That offense ain't going to cut it in the playoffs when their defense goes against teams with real offenses.

If Iowa had a top 25 offense- Michigan would have 6 points and Iowa would have 14-21 points.

We need to back the Brinks truck up to the Iowa DC and offer him whatever he wants. The defense in the SEC is going to be WAY different than the Big12 style of defense.

We match up with Michigan. They like to run the ball. Sweat and Murphy will mash the tiny man, Corum.
Washington, not so much.

We match up with Michigan. They like to run the ball. Sweat and Murphy will mash the tiny man, Corum.
Washington, not so much.
We'd crush FL st.
Bama would be another fvcking dog fight. But Saban has already seen our cards soooo.....
Michigan would grind us down in the 4th.
We want no part of Washington's passing game.

This game is over. Jesus christ Iowa has a terrible offense. I mean it's fvcking short bus window licking bad.

Reactions: Deweygolfer
We'd crush FL st.
Bama would be another fvcking dog fight. But Saban has already seen our cards soooo.....
Michigan would grind us down in the 4th.
We want no part of Washington's passing game.
Ain't no way on God's green earth Michigan can beat us. I don't care if they steal our signals they still couldn't beat us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT