**OFFICIAL Texas vs Colorado aggy Thread of Debut**

Tackling has definitely improved. Secondary looks better for sure. 14 would have had a big day against us last year.

We got Bond. Bolden. Golden. and our receiver consigliere Wingo. Oh yeah, almost forgot our other group. Meet our TE group Helm, Davis Niblack

This group will Cook…

Lol. Reminds me of purple cobras inteo
I could see 4-5 guys going over 800 yards

It’s weird. I’m not pissed and cussing doom and gloom.
Enjoyable fvcking day, ain't it?

Feels nice.

Relaxing.

Watching a team play within it's potential against a lesser opponent is gratifying.

My blood pressure is low. I haven't drank like a fish. I've enjoyed preparing my steaks. I've only yelled at the TV when Jake "Fvcking" Majors did something stupid. The back-ups are in so i wont be losing my sh!t over stupid mistakes. I'm in a darn good mood.
For the last decade, many of you in here have only heard me be (mostly) negative in my criticism of this team. You've only seen Angry Clob. Or Critical Clob. Or Flabbergasted Clob.

But not today. Today you get to see "pretty fvcking content" Clob.

Last edited:

Feels nice.

Relaxing.

Watching a team play within it's potential against a lesser opponent is gratifying.

My blood pressure is low. I have drank like a fish. I've enjoyed preparing my steaks. I've only yelled at the TV when Jake "Fvcking" Majors did something stupid. He back-ups are in so i wont be losing my sh!t over stupid mistakes. I'm in a darn good mood.
For the last decade, many of you in here have only heard me be (mostly) negative in my criticism of this team. You've only seen Angry Clob. Or Critical Clob. Or Flabbergasted Clob.

I think we’ve all been there over the last 14 years lol. Sark has slowly turned this thing around though

Bolden is a Sr. Damn dumb. I love the guy, but be smart and protect the ball

Feels nice.

Relaxing.

My blood pressure is low. I have drank like a fish. I've enjoyed preparing my steaks. I've only yelled at the TV when Jake "Fvcking" Majors did something stupid. He back-ups are in so i wont be losing my sh!t over stupid mistakes. I'm in a darn good mood.

Say it mf'er say it lmao we're soooo baaaa.....

This is the best Texas team since 2008 and I don’t have a doubt in my mind about it. So nice to come out and punch a team in the mouth like we’re supposed to.
How you been, man. It has been a little while since I have seen you around these parts.

Feels nice.

Relaxing.

Cue Ice Cube!

I find it only fitting that Little Clob begins his first full season of Longhorn football with an absolute ass-spanking of the opponent....as God intended.....
He enjoyed it. Now he's going to get to enjoy watching aggy lose to the blue blood of all blue bloods.

Reactions: freeper