ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Texas vs Houston Nerds Game Thread***

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Ya I know I'm 20 hours early. If you don't want to talk about it yet then stay there on your couch and keep finger popping your a$$hole.
Early report on Rice is that they're really smart. Just kidding. Smart kids go to Stanford.
Their QB is a kid that has played at Georgia, Southern Cal, and west Virginia. JT Daniels. Don't know if you've seen him or not but he looks like the Kentucky QB Jared Lorenzen. If you were wondering what was eating Gilbert Grape, it was probably JT Daniels.
He fat. Or at least I heard he was fat this summer. They said they were putting him on a diet but I don't know which one.
Then there is the Christian McCaffrey's little brother. He's a WR. No, he ain't as fast as big bro. No, he ain't as strong as big bro. And since he went to Rice, he ain't as smart as big bro.
They've got a 6th year Sr transfer from UCLA that ain't done sh!t. White boy WR. 6'4 I think.
They've got a 6'5 tight end. He seems to be their go to.
They can't run the ball.
Their Dline might as well be holding red capes and yelling "olé".
Offense comes from David Shaw at Stanford coaching tree.
Honestly, we should score 60. I know we won't because running up the score hurts the feelings of the pvssy b!tch soccer moms that live in Virginia..... and you get blasted on Twitter anytime you show aggression in a sporting event that could wreck the self value of your opponent. But it's these same ppl that think it's OK for a dude with a dick to tuck it back and curb stomp girls in a swim meet.
Oh well.

Let's go score 42 by half and get Malik in there for the 3rd and Peyton/Eli in there for the 4th. Separate the sh!t from the cotton seed and give Saban something to worry about next week.

Yes. I say F$&k FEELINGS this year. It’s our last year in the Bitch 12. Sark needs to channel Tom Osborne and Steve Spurrier. TRY to hang 100 on somebody.
He won’t but he can at least try to hit 50 by half time every game then put Malik and Arch and the rest of the 2s and 3s in for the 2nd half.
If they’re gonna hate you anyway, you might as well give them a reason to.

Ya I know I'm 20 hours early. If you don't want to talk about it yet then stay there on your couch and keep finger popping your a$$hole.
Early report on Rice is that they're really smart. Just kidding. Smart kids go to Stanford.
Their QB is a kid that has played at Georgia, Southern Cal, and west Virginia. JT Daniels. Don't know if you've seen him or not but he looks like the Kentucky QB Jared Lorenzen. If you were wondering what was eating Gilbert Grape, it was probably JT Daniels.
He fat. Or at least I heard he was fat this summer. They said they were putting him on a diet but I don't know which one.
Then there is the Christian McCaffrey's little brother. He's a WR. No, he ain't as fast as big bro. No, he ain't as strong as big bro. And since he went to Rice, he ain't as smart as big bro.
They've got a 6th year Sr transfer from UCLA that ain't done sh!t. White boy WR. 6'4 I think.
They can't run the ball.
Honestly, we should score 60. I know we won't because running up the score hurts the feelings of the pvssy b!tch soccer moms that live in Virginia..... and you get blasted on Twitter anytime you show aggression in a sporting event that could wreck the self value of your opponent. But it's these same ppl that think it's OK for a dude with a dick to tuck it back and curb stomp girls in a swim meet.
Oh well.

Let's go score 42 by half and get Malik in there for the 3rd and Peyton/Eli in there for the 4th. Separate the sh!t from the cotton seed and give Saban something to worry about next week.
Honestly this year i could see Sark running it up every chance he gets. This is the Us vs them/Embrace the hate year. Sark looks Amped up and a little pissed off..or maybe its hungry? I could easily see us putting up 42 by half time like you said, but when Murphy and Arch come in i dont expect Sark to stop calling the offense. 1 because my points stated above and 2 Neither backup has any real game experience and we got bama next week.

Yes it would. Except it would be better this time around since the leftovers will have to live with it from now on.

More importantly, what’s on the food and drink menu? I’m prepping some baby back ribs. Drinks TBD as it’s a moment in time thing. Probably a good barrel aged stout.

Reactions: freeper
They can't run the ball.
Oh well.

Burke finna get those sacks

We need to stop playing Rice. Forever. We've win 15 in a row and 43 out of the last 44. They cried, held their breath, and stomped their feet when the SWC disbanded. I wonder if we give them a game with a big check to ease their hurt feelings. But unlike TCU and eventually Houston, Rice did nothing to better their fortune. If we're going to play another TX school let's play UTSA who will at least try. The game will be the same as it was 2 years ago.

We need to stop playing Rice. Forever. We've win 15 in a row and 43 out of the last 44. They cried, held their breath, and stomped their feet when the SWC disbanded. I wonder if we give them a game with a big check to ease their hurt feelings. But unlike TCU and eventually Houston, Rice did nothing to better their fortune. If we're going to play another TX school let's play UTSA who will at least try. The game will be the same as it was 2 years ago.
we're SEC bound...its a rule for a cupcake or 2 i hear

I agree with ending cupcake games for everyone. I just dont see the upside to taking a paycheck to letting your team be slaughtered. Exposure, uptick in local business sales.....umm...what else? Televised sacrifice can't be good for recruiting

I agree with ending cupcake games for everyone. I just dont see the upside to taking a paycheck to letting your team be slaughtered. Exposure, uptick in local business sales.....umm...what else? Televised sacrifice can't be good for recruiting
both teams win, one gets a warm up game (pre season) one gets enough money to keep their football team going the next couple years. Alot of small schools depend on these beatings. Its like the ole saying would you step in the ring with mike tyson for 10 mil. Yes i would. Id take one hit, piss my leg, fall down pretend to seize and get paid.

Because every now and then-- Appalachian state beats Michigan.
and NOBODY can lie on this one...when its NOT your team getting Appalachian'd...its what makes college football the greatest sport out there.

I understand all this I just don't want to play Rice anymore. Colorado State, Northern AZ, anyone but Rice.

Reactions: hookem777
They can't run the ball.
Oh well.

From beautiful Brazoria County and the west bank of the Brazos.....TEXAS...!!!

Here we go kids....... on FS 2 until TCU and Buffs are finished.

We aren't fast enough to run that jet sweep against Rice.

Sooooo let's not run it anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT