ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs Kst thread

Thank God Norvell went to that play. Purple wizard is tracking us now.

When Heard gets out of the pocket he's good 8 out of 10 times. I'd call that more than a trend.

Metcalf, if I buy some god damned pine tar, mix it with actual tar, throw in some super glue and cover that sh!t with velcro, will you hold down Haines so I can spread it all over his hands? Please!!??!?

F*ck that. Let's duct tape him to a toilet in an obscure bathroom so he can't make it to the field!

The Texas playbook is essentially about 8-9 plays...it is truly embarrassing.

I mean is there no way that we can run a snap screen to Burt? A bubble screen to Daje? Maybe a look or under from the #1 WR out of trips? Maybe get Daje out of the backfield from a sniffer back and into the flats whilst running the 2ndary off in a Twins set? Maybe run a form of boot to the H of the JET motion?

I mean holy shit...Texas has run the JET, the counter of the JET, the QB sweep, the power and a couple PA pass plays with standard route combos.

What the hell?

Reactions: swVAHorn
Heard not throwing the ball away and taking big losses at some point needs to end. He will trot out of bounds when all he has to do is throw past the line of scrimmage.

Play calling today is painful to watch.

If Charlie loses this game, that OU good will, extended time to rebuild will disappear quick.

I mean is there no way that we can run a snap screen to Burt? A bubble screen to Daje? Maybe a look or under from the #1 WR out of trips? Maybe get Daje out of the backfield from a sniffer back and into the flats whilst running the 2ndary off in a Twins set? Maybe run a form of boot to the H of the JET motion?

I mean holy shit...Texas has run the JET, the counter of the JET, the QB sweep, the power and a couple PA pass plays with standard route combos.

What the hell?
Weevil you are dead on. Can we not run more than 9 plays?

What the hell?

Dude, it's horrible weather and freshman QB who has a lot to learn in the passing game. Gotta keep it simple, or there could be some disastrous turnovers. I think we all knew it would be ugly today.

Did we really just do that on 3rd and one? I mean, I give props for huge balls, but, no first down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT