ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs LSU game thread.

O well good experience for our young guys on defense and hopefully they can grow from it. Aside from the OU Game i don’t see why we can’t run the table. Was proud of the way the offense kept responding. We knew we had some learning curves with the young guys on defense. LSU had 8 returning starters from their defense from last year and we put up 500 years on them.

Learning curves my ass, we got a learning interstate to learn

I told my wife if we lose, I hope it is repeatable. There is a reason LSU is rank #6. I do think we could of disrupted that with the dropped pass, and then not getting in after the interception, but shit happens

Young defense like hornsfan said and that I said in an earlier post dropped TD, didn't kick for points, 1 guy kept getting burnt, we couldn't make 1 play on 3rd n 17, another drop ball that would of gave us another life. Does that sum it up?

Anyone here think this would be a “shoot out” game? I thought at most 20+- points and definitely not 1000+ yard game. Underestimated the lack of D on both sides.

Reactions: outhereincali
Too many Men down for LSU, wonder how much they paid the officials , well maybe we will beat Rice, the secondary suxs except for a few and the dline needs more exp, we shoulda just let the secondary sit on the bence and just play the dline, same diff
FB it’s just one game. Texas can still have a good year and compete for a conference championship.

Great game from the Longhorns tonight. You guys played tough, and I think you have a bright season ahead - both teams do. We will definitely have our hands full against you guys next year in BR, breaking in a new QB in the process.

Reactions: westx and DrinkToIt
It's a long season. Disappointed with the loss for sure but very proud of the way we battled. Burrow was slinging it tonight and when a QB is rolling like that you have to be perfect defensively. His accuracy was excellent tonight which was the difference in the game. Even with him playing so well, we still had our chances. Some plays we were just inches from making a defensive stop. Dropped TD and no TD's on goals to go also hurt.

Overall, I'm very encouraged and I would be worried if I'm anybody in the Big 12. We put up 38 points and over 500 yards of offense on a defense that returned 8 starters and is hailed as the top defensive unit in the SEC.

Our goals for the season are still intact and we're still fairly healthy outside of the RB position.

Reactions: Tired Horn
It was an exciting game to watch.Surprised how good Burrows was. Can't wait for RRS.

It's a long season. Disappointed with the loss for sure but very proud of the way we battled. Burrow was slinging it tonight and when a QB is rolling like that you have to be perfect defensively. His accuracy was excellent tonight which was the difference in the game. Even with him playing so well, we still had our chances. Some plays we were just inches from making a defensive stop. Dropped TD and no TD's on goals to go also hurt.

Overall, I'm very encouraged and I would be worried if I'm anybody in the Big 12. We put up 38 points and over 500 yards of offense on a defense that returned 8 starters and is hailed as the top defensive unit in the SEC.

Our goals for the season are still intact and we're still fairly healthy outside of the RB position.

It’s not hard to be accurate when you got guys running wide open all over the field.

Great game from the Longhorns tonight. You guys played tough, and I think you have a bright season ahead - both teams do. We will definitely have our hands full against you guys next year in BR, breaking in a new QB in the process.

Jack White was a stud on the game winning TD. 3rd and long with pressure and he hit a strike that went rhe distance. If that doesnt convert I believe Sam leads Texas for the win.

Did anybody get any last night? That woulda be the bright time of the night....or was it Snatch is for winners only night?

I couldn't have gotten it up last night with a fork lift. Turns out, whiskey d!ck is a real thing when you get older.

Wait till you get me age then all you can do is talk to it about old times and all the women you have loved before....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT