ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL: Texas vs the GUMPS football thread of upset Vegas bookies***

Man, every time I've read something about Alabama, they've been blasting Milroe and talking about how Alabama needs to find a QB. I must have been watching a different guy. He struggled a little bit but this is basically his first year as the QB. He reminds me a lot of VY the way he steps out of tackles and moves down the field.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Man, every time I've read something about Alabama, they've been blasting Milroe and talking about how Alabama needs to find a QB. I must have been watching a different guy. He struggled a little bit but this is basically his first year as the QB. He reminds me a lot of VY the way he steps out of tackles and moves down the field.
He just needs to learn to read D. They're just not use to losing and won't have patience.

Since we’re still on the topic of bama. People around here are desperate to get Bo Davis and Kyle Flood back. Local radio and callers have been calling for the school to open the coffers and give them whatever they want to come back. 🤣

Since we’re still on the topic of bama. People around here are desperate to get Bo Davis and Kyle Flood back. Local radio and callers have been calling for the school to open the coffers and give them whatever they want to come back. 🤣

Fans are insane man (yes, me too LOL). 6 titles since 2009 and the roof is caving in LOL. Good lord.

Reactions: freeper
I appreciate the offer, but I do not know how to PM or any of that crap. If the link could be posted here, ok, but otherwise I am doomed to ignorance. Damned nice of you to offer.....Hell, I cannot even post GIF's or pics on this site for some reason as I can on other sites.
What's your email address you old fart..

I appreciate the offer, but I do not know how to PM or any of that crap. If the link could be posted here, ok, but otherwise I am doomed to ignorance. Damned nice of you to offer.....Hell, I cannot even post GIF's or pics on this site for some reason as I can on other sites.
And before you go typing it in here... you can send it to us in Morse code.

No, I'm serious.

Last edited:
Can your hand crank play video? Do you want to cast to your tv or watch on the comp screen? I'll hook you up.

Casting to the tv involves a wireless router, a chromecast, and the chrome browser.

I like streaming because I can have 4 TV's running at once. When a commercial appears, I mute and move my eyes to a tv with a game on.

Last edited:
Can your hand crank play video? Do you want to cast to your tv or watch on the comp screen? I'll hook you up.

Casting to the tv involves a wireless router, a chromecast, and the chrome browser.

I like streaming because I can have 4 TV's running at once. When a commercial appears, I mute and move my eyes to a tv with a game on.
It's crossing the line to ask a dude if he hand cranks to a video ;)

Of course it can. How else do you think I can watch" I Love Lucy"?

seriously, I would just watch from the computer screen. Wow!...you can watch from 4 TV's at once?....hell my problem was that I could not watch from any.
The TV's are all hand me downs and so are my monitors except one. I'm a cheap bastard. I hate commercials more than having outstanding resolution. I'll be in touch.

Reactions: oldhorn2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT