ADVERTISEMENT

Official USC-Texas awww hell thread.....

They trying to nfl my college football. That was a great hit and yes I guess you could say that’s targeting.

Dr Jeckle & Mr Hyde we are. This 2nd half team is a 9-10 win team. Where have they been & can they please stay?
My jaw is on the floor surprised.... Offense, defense, special teams, PLAYCALLING..... Has 4yrs of suckage got me hallucinating?
MF-ING HOOK EM!

Reactions: freeper
Its a nice win. Don't take too much away from this game. If the refs don't blow the safety call its 16-13 with SC getting the ball back. The game changer was the SC targeting call. That dude was making plays all night and we had trouble moving the ball when he was in there. We get up by a few scores and SC has a true freshman QB who has to throw the ball to win and we go to tee off on him.

We might get lucky and catch TCU in a down week after the OSU game but I am not betting on it. There is a lot on film that doesn't look good and Patterson is really good at getting his guys prepared.

Its a nice win. Don't take too much away from this game. If the refs don't blow the safety call its 16-13 with SC getting the ball back. The game changer was the SC targeting call. That dude was making plays all night and we had trouble moving the ball when he was in there. We get up by a few scores and SC has a true freshman QB who has to throw the ball to win and we go to tee off on him.

We might get lucky and catch TCU in a down week after the OSU game but I am not betting on it. There is a lot on film that doesn't look good and Patterson is really good at getting his guys prepared.

But otoh TCU may not be as good as you think. They will have a qb who will be making his fourth start. They're rebuilding.

It's a win against a bad team...better than a loss against a bad team.
Yeah, you're right but you have to admit we played different the 2nd half. Starting to think that the biggest problem was our boys just didn't believe they can be good enough. Whatever, it's a W against a name brand which we haven't had much of in a long while. I'll take it. Good job boys!

Reactions: freeper and westx
Yeah, you're right but you have to admit we played different the 2nd half. Starting to think that the biggest problem was our boys just didn't believe they can be good enough. Whatever, it's a W against a name brand which we haven't had much of in a long while. I'll take it. Good job boys!
Let's do this against OU or TCU and then I will crack a smile. Sam rushed 17 times tonight but he can't hit the broad side of a barn. Shut down Sam and it's a closer game. The real test is coming.

Let's do this against OU or TCU and then I will crack a smile. Sam rushed 17 times tonight but he can't hit the broad side of a barn. Shut down Sam and it's a closer game. The real test is coming.
Come on brother, most of us expected a butt whoopin but not how this one turned out. We got some zebra help for sure but I'm going to bed in a good mood instead of a pissed mood and that's worth a slight smile at least. TCU is a beast right now, we'll see them soon enough, tonight we're winners.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT