ADVERTISEMENT

Official Who will be the opponent in the Big 12 Championship Game Thread

diadevic

May 4, 2006
TCU giving OU all they can handle in the first quarter. TCU's defense sucks, but OU defense is shaky. Observation -- OU has gotten a couple of extremely generous calls (including what should've been a fumble), so I'm still waiting for the refs to rob the deserters of their place in the Big 12 championship game, as has been promised all season long. Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: freeper
TCU defense really sucks. OU rolling without any additional favorable calls.

OU got blown out in two games last year. Those two opponents found out that it's a little bit tougher to play against OU with a healthy Dillon Gabriel.

Unfortunately, ou is the best team in the conference. Texas is 2nd

Unfortunately, ou is the best team in the conference. Texas is 2nd
I knew you were a good sumbitch with a good head on your shoulders. Btw that receiver y’all loaned us Brennen caught a deep ball from the Southpaw spinner

Is that a joke?
Unfortunately no. It’s just what my eyes are seeing. I may change my mind if I see Texas dominate tonight. But, if it is more of the same, then it will solidify my beliefs. In reality, it will take a win in B12 championship to change my mind and prove me wrong.

Unfortunately no. It’s just what my eyes are seeing. I may change my mind if I see Texas dominate tonight. But, if it is more of the same, then it will solidify my beliefs. In reality, it will take a win in B12 championship to change my mind and prove me wrong.
If they’re the best team in the conference then they shouldn’t have 2 conference losses. The math isn’t mathing right…

If they’re the best team in the conference then they shouldn’t have 2 conference losses. The math isn’t mathing right…
C’mon man. Be objective. What about all of the head to head talk. Texas had their effing chance to beat ou and blew it. Still second best unless they win B12 Championship game.

Oklahoma state is definitely losing this game. Did y'all see that pathetic crowd in stillwater, too? Pitiful

Ok State has played probably the worst half of football I’ve ever seen.

Gundy has gotta be throwing the game in order to have scoreboard over us and ou… right..?

Last edited:
Reactions: Belldozer1
The Hawaiian Southpaw looking to set more passing records against Texas. The Southpaw Legend continues to grow

Have you changed your mind?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT