ADVERTISEMENT

Official Who will be the opponent in the Big 12 Championship Game Thread

Hang on 777. This is 2023. You need to be more sensitive to other fan bases’ needs. OU’s little brother just needs to vent. Even though they’re 1-0 against the land thieves in the last half a season, they’ve still got to overcome that 90-17 record.
Well, we did do one thing you didn't do: We beat them this year. Ouch.

Judging by these replies, I'd say that Saturday has the potential to be a devastating day for you guys. I know the feeling all too well. You wake up Sunday and it just sucks. You lose another game to an inferior opponent just when you thought they had finally righted the ship. I'll repeat myself, the pressure is all on the Longwhorns. Nobody expects us to win. We're now 15 point dogs for crying out loud.
this boy suuuuuuuure is special.

But he who laughs last....
oh im sorry did you want your little brother record vs Texas? 26-11 advantage in the series over OSU, including a 2-0 mark in neutral site games.

You want to talk about last few years and thats fine, keep that mind set. You obviously havent watched any Texas football this year. All you can do is run the ball and ask other teams how well that has worked for them this year.

Also side note..i never understood Another teams fan...taking time to go to a opponents forum football page to trash talk during the week. Its pretty pathetic and sad. Screams loneliness

But he who laughs last....
take that moral last win victory when the entire series you have been mud stomped and violated. You sound like an aggy now. Congrats, Give Gundy a raise and a banner and keep him and your always ganna be mediocre team content.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
I am no QB expert, so I am okay with his mechanics. To me, he throws the ball constantly into very tight coverage (and gets away with it most of the time). I just wonder if it will catch up to him with championship calibur defenses. I hope it is just me being a perfectionist nervous nelly and nothing to do with Quinn.
Fortunately for you this week, I can tell you that you aren't facing a championship caliber defense (and this is coming from an OSU fan).

Yeah but it's a big ass box.
Its funny, because his description of Sark's offense sounded more like the old Les Miles offenses than how I would view Texas. Texas isn't afraid to attack the middle of the field. They run inside and out. They aren't a big shift & motion team, but I would easily describe their offense as multiple.

Its funny, because his description of Sark's offense sounded more like the old Les Miles offenses than how I would view Texas. Texas isn't afraid to attack the middle of the field. They run inside and out. They aren't a big shift & motion team, but I would easily describe their offense as multiple.
This year he hasn't had to get really creative or open it up a ton because our defense has been playing well. He can turn it on when needed though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT