ADVERTISEMENT

Okie lite vs hillbilly

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Okie lite is just whipping wvu and wvu just lost their starting running back. Could get ugly there quickly.

Ok state getting screwed against central Michigan could come back and screw the conference. They should be 7-1 which if they won out should have put them in the thick of the playoff.

I'll tell ya. It will never happen because teams don't traditionally hire in conference but Gundy has the type of resume a school,like Texas would love.

He's a man! He's 40!

Ok state getting screwed against central Michigan could come back and screw the conference. They should be 7-1 which if they won out should have put them in the thick of the playoff.

I'll tell ya. It will never happen because teams don't traditionally hire in conference but Gundy has the type of resume a school,like Texas would love.

Holy fvcking sh!t was that 9 years ago????? I'm so fvcking old.

Okie Lite should not have won this game. Every OSU WR pushed off on almost every target and OPI was not called even once. Bowlsby should be fired as Big 12 Commissioner simply for the ridiculously bad cadre of officials he's hired.

Reactions: freeper
Okie Lite should not have won this game. Every OSU WR pushed off on almost every target and OPI was not called even once. Bowlsby should be fired as Big 12 Commissioner simply for the ridiculously bad cadre of officials he's hired.
I agree the big 12 officiating is bad. But they don't call the push off in college or pro ball these days. It has to be comically bad to get called and even then it's 50/50

I agree the big 12 officiating is bad. But they don't call the push off in college or pro ball these days. It has to be comically bad to get called and even then it's 50/50
Seems to me they managed to call it on Texas a couple of times this season...I'm just sayin'...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT