ADVERTISEMENT

Omg Mick Jaeger is 75 years old today

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
They just said it on the radio And they're playing every hit song the Stones ever had which means they'll be at it the whole day.

Omg I still remember him on the Ed Sullivan show singing Satisfaction, Ruby Tuesday, and the other relics. Back when they had short hair. Before Keith Richards became the world's oldest surviving heroin addict.

Seeing this makes me think that I really am in my 60's now. Hey oldhorn, and flour bluff and the other old timers what do you think about Mick being 75 lol

They just said it on the radio And they're playing every hit song the Stones ever had which means they'll be at it the whole day.

Omg I still remember him on the Ed Sullivan show singing Satisfaction, Ruby Tuesday, and the other relics. Back when they had short hair. Before Keith Richards became the world's oldest surviving heroin addict.

Seeing this makes me think that I really am in my 60's now. Hey oldhorn, and flour bluff and the other old timers what do you think about Mick being 75 lol

Hook'em

Last edited:
I saw Sammy last fall at the new Smart Financial Centre in Sugarland, TX. Dude looks and acts like he's in his 50's. Ol Sam's still got it! Helluva show!

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT