ADVERTISEMENT

On Field Advertising

westx

Dec 6, 2009
What is the ceaziest thing we’ll see? Will any P5 aell their sole for that 50 yardline spot? Any guesses? Mo Money, baby!

Oh ya. It's coming. The Aflac Duck dead at midfield of Boise stadium's blue turf.

I agree. I see the mid majors and below taking advantage of the 50 yard line spot. P5 will probably limit the corps to the 25 yard line.

Big 12 considering selling naming rights? What, are we talking like the “John Deere Big 12” or something of the sort. Gotta admit, smart imho.

Big 12 considering selling naming rights? What, are we talking like the “John Deere Big 12” or something of the sort. Gotta admit, smart imho.
Just shows you how desperately the powers that be want to grab more money. College Football has become a corporate beach head of corruption and greed. Pretty soon they'll out maneuver the kids and take their money as well.

Just shows you how desperately the powers that be want to grab more money. College Football has become a corporate beach head of corruption and greed. Pretty soon they'll out maneuver the kids and take their money as well.
This is the main reason I pirate their streams. I could pay for them but they are corrupt crooks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT