ADVERTISEMENT

Orangebloods' Careers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 6373:
An advocate for www.ednf.org, a very rare an painfull
syndrome which my daughter is dying a slow death from. I am a stay at
home dad.
This post was edited on 8/20 6:15 PM by 6373if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I'm really sorry to hear about your daughter 6373. Thanks for letting the board know, and I'll keep her and your family in my prayers.

Adam

Originally posted by 6373:
An advocate for www.ednf.org, a very rare an painfull syndrome which my daughter is dying a slow death from. I am a stay at home dad.

This post was edited on 8/20 6:15 PM by 6373
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

We will keep you in our prayers.

semi-retired small business owner[two actually]

...former world traveler

...fulltime 10 handicapper

graduated in 1969, currently practicing Dentistry in Edmond Ok. Was in grad school in 69 when we won it all. Played poker with James Street the weekend after the big shootout----He could really tell some stories.

Freight pilot. If you overnighted a package to west texas, then there's a good chance it rode with me.

Originally posted by Hook'EmLongnHard:

Originally posted by utx:
UT 1976- I started with EDJ also and later went
independant,I am also originally from east Texas.(Nacogdoches).I Am
currently looking for books off business to purchase,we want to expand
to about 25 offices,shoot me am E- mail at stokes@airmail.net--utx

Nacogdoches 1997 baby! My stepmom grad. in '79. My favorite coach of all time, went ot Baylor for football, grad. in '78, I think. Heck, McMichael grad. in '76 with you, I think. He still coaches at Nacogdoches.

Very interesting utx and hookemhardnlong - Gerry Hamilton lived in Nacodoches for a period of time - his father was a coach there, also.

Originally posted by boren592:
Detective...domestic violence/child abuse. Irving PD

I hope you are reassigned because these crimes no longer exist. I know this is wishful thinking.

6373: I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter. Do you have any relatives with ED?
This post was edited on 8/21 10:49 AM by TheWeathermanif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I am a retired Union Pacific engineer. 6373 sorry to hear about your daughter.
My thoughts and prayers are with her. Be strong.

PinehurstTexan- do you know Dr. Tom Swantkowski? He is my uncle and a Gastroenterologist(sp) in Pinehurst. Was just up there for the US Open- beautiful area.

Wheatherman, my daughter was adopted as a special needs child,but not for this reason. We would never bring a child into this world with ED. Thanks to all of you who are thinking about her!

You certainly have my respect. Voluntarily taking on that emotional burden makes you and your wife two very special human beings.

Director of Sales, Canada and CALA (Caribbean and Latin America) for a Broadband Wireless (Wimax) Equipment Vendor in Dallas.

Inventor, orbiter-treadmill.com, other products licensed, new ones close to release. Started with my knee injury described on History pg of website. '75 UT grad - psychology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT