ADVERTISEMENT

Orangebloods' Careers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Executive Recruiter specializing in the Refining and Petrochemical industries in Houston work a national desk though. I have open positions now for Process Engineers, Project Engineers, Planning and Economics, Technical,Opereations, HSE, and Engineering management positions all over the country. If anyone refers me someone I place I will pay them a $1000.00 referral fee. Email me at rbell4A@houston.rr.com.

Originally posted by Hornsrback:
Executive Recruiter specializing in the Refining and Petrochemical industries in Houston work a national desk though. I have open positions now for Process Engineers, Project Engineers, Planning and Economics, Technical,Opereations, HSE, and Engineering management positions all over the country. If anyone refers me someone I place I will pay them a $1000.00 referral fee. Email me at rbell4A@houston.rr.com.

I tried to send you an e-mail Hornsrback and it came back. Your e-mail address did not work for me. I have been in the above business for over 34 years. You can send me an e-mail @ kenneth.collins@halliburton.com. I'm NOT looking for a job - I just have tons of history, folks and knowledge of the business for you. Us Longhorns need to help each other. Thanks and Hookem!

I'm a Red Raider, but I pay to post here as well so I'll partake in the discussion.

I own a golf shop in Houston, and several trailor parks outside the city. To preempt your questions, aggie flags outfly the okies' 3-2... Maxhorn - Shoot me an email if you read this, dolemitettu@hotmail.com.[/B]

Score low !! I think I bought some irons from you before !! what a F***ing small world.

I am an call center operations supervisor (hoping to land a ops director position soon), for a communications company in Houston.

Since graduation in 1964:

Army officer, Medical Service Corps, active duty then reserve
Pharmaceutical sales, Roche Laboratories
Owner Tri Axle dump truck company
Sales Ford Heavy duty trucks
Sales GMC heavy duty trucks
Sales light bulbs (I do not suggest this one)
Sales heavy construction equipment
High school science teacher emphasis biology and physics
High school assistant football coach emphasis defensive line, offensive line
High school head baseball coach
Retired State of Georgia teacher
Put to pasture on my 200 acre farm
Professional wife gofer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT