ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 90 Day Fiance

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
Its pretty bad when the Nigerians don't want you...LOL, all these foreigners got a hook for ya1

Money must be bad in Ukraine! Get a hot Ukraine wife and bring her home, she gets lonely and start a Chapter of the Ukraine Ho's for Peace Chapter while ya working!...Da?

Meanwhile in Russia...

giphy.gif

I've been to Kiev three times. I could have easily been married fifty times per trip. The women there are spectacular. You have the Caucasian girls-- blonde, short, cute as hell. Then you have the Magyars. Tall, olive skin, sea foam grean/blue eyes. Long jet black hair.

I have fallen in lust/love many times over there. The only other two cities that compare are Warsaw--- God I love polish chicks. And Budapest. Where ALL the girls are Magyars.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I've been to Kiev three times. I could have easily been married fifty times per trip. The women there are spectacular. You have the Caucasian girls-- blonde, short, cute as hell. Then you have the Magyars. Tall, olive skin, sea foam grean/blue eyes. Long jet black hair.

I have fallen in lust/love many times over there. The only other two cities that compare are Warsaw--- God I love polish chicks. And Budapest. Where ALL the girls are Magyars.

Tell us more Clob! How much did the lust/love cost?...LOL

OT and just FWIW......I had the exact opposite experience in New Zealand.

I already have Eastern Europe on my list but damn you. I may have to go sooner than expected.

Reactions: oldschoolcat
I already have Eastern Europe on my list but damn you. I may have to go sooner than expected.
The most prominent sound you hear in Kiev is "clip clop, clip clop, clip clop".

ALL and I mean ALL the girls in Kiev wear ridiculous high heels.

So check it out--- I stay in this old Soviet era hotel right downtown in the heart of the city. There's a giant obelisk in the city center and the hotel right behind it is my go to. Directly behind the hotel is an old, now empty building, where the GRU and KGB in Ukraine used to operate out of. The hotel manager took a shining to me, and he walked me around the hotel on each floor explaining how foreign diplomats would always stay at that hotel. Then he took me to to a room where, when you walked in, there were hundreds of holes drilled into the wall with cables coming out of them. Thousands of black cables. I asked WTF I was looking at and he explained that each room was bugged with listening devices and cameras, and this was the room where all the images and sound came to so the KGB and GRU could monitor diplomats in their room.

Crazy sh!t.

Well, because the communists used to have a saying " the nail that sticks out gets hammered down" everyone there still walks around with their heads down, looking at the ground. So naturally, a Texan that holds his head high wherever he goes, noticed that. Well, when you're a society of people walking everywhere looking down, you're staring at people's shoes. So classy shoes draws attention from the populace. Here I am, walking around in Luchesse ostrich boots, black, full quill-- and people were mesmerized by my boots. They'd never seen anything like that. People would top me on the streets to ask me about my boots.

Anyway, the girls there speak english-- 90+ % of them. The guys have only about a 5% rate of speaking English. Why? Because gorgeous white chicks that speak English have a better shot of getting out of that sh!t hole if they speak English. It's insane dude.

I went jogging one morning and people were bailing off the ideal to get out of my way. I couldn't figure out why. I had a Ukrainian girl tell me that because of the male to female ratio (about 4 to 1 female over male) that men don't exercise. And when they saw me running, they thought I'd probably robbed someone and was running to escape.

It's insane dude. Just walk into a club and start calling girls "ma'am" and say you're from Texas and you'll literally have to beat chicks off of you. Totally insane.

I probably told you this story. I went into a boutique in Moscow, it was a normal Sephora type place, had pictures of super models on the walls, only thing was all and I stress (ALL) the sales clerks were hotter than the women on the walls.

That was the only time I wanted to be Russian. What I don't understand is with that kind of action just laying around do Russian men insist on being drunk all the time.

You want to get married to a hot woman, buy yourself an Armani suit, get it tailored to perfection. Take a trip to either Kiev or Odessa Ukraine, and just visit a few places like Karaoke or night clubs. By the end of your trip you will have a trophy to end all trophies. Get a prenup, because once she gets here and realizes you are a normal dude, and she is elite, you can bet she is gone.

No problem, just do it again. Each one is good for about 3 years.

And to Slavic women, they have no problem with guys being 20 years older. They crave security.

I probably told you this story. I went into a boutique in Moscow, it was a normal Sephora type place, had pictures of super models on the walls, only thing was all and I stress (ALL) the sales clerks were hotter than the women on the walls.

That was the only time I wanted to be Russian. What I don't understand is with that kind of action just laying around do Russian men insist on being drunk all the time.
Here's why----- it's like everything else in life-- when you're swimming in it, you get lazy. The dudes know there's an abundance of Russian women so they act however they want, and throw their chick away when they get tired of them and just get a new one. It's insane. I had only seen a dude hit a woman once or twice in my life--- out in a bar in Dallas and one in austin-- and of course both dudes got the living sh!t kicked out of them. In the Ukraine, the first day I was there I watched a dude--- in broad fvcking daylight mind you--- open hand smack a woman right across the face and dropped her like third period French. I mean not 50 feet from me. And it sounded like a wet hand on a side of beef. I immediately start marching in that direction and then the little voice inside me said "hey dummy---- you're in the ukraine. You speak just enough Russian to order a beer in a bar and if you beat the fvck out of this guy, you're going to jail----- in the ukraine--- and they'll take your passport----- and you don't speak the language--- and btw, you're in the ukraine..."

So I stopped, swallowed my pride and turned around as she picked herself up off the ground and walked away from the dude. I've seen so many drunk ass hats over there just smack women. It sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT