ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Antifa Rally in Austin 08-18-2018

oldschoolcat

Dec 18, 2001
Saw today that Antifa was going to show up and do their thing in Austin on the 18th this month. On one hand I figured it would be Austin....least likely place to run into any resistance. However it IS Texas, so I would hope y'all would ensure they are treated as they deserve.

Do us proud 'Horns.

However it IS Texas, so I would hope y'all would ensure they are treated as they deserve.

Do us proud 'Horns.
Nah, they will fit in with many of the kooks in Austin. They should just be ignored They just want to provoke good citizens minding their own business.

I just talked to a few of my buddy's. We've decided we are going. Just going to stand there, arms folded, and watch........ snickering from time to time.

Reactions: westx
I just talked to a few of my buddy's. We've decided we are going. Just going to stand there, arms folded, and watch........ snickering from time to time.

Behave yourself. I do not want see another fine young antifa citizen get knocked smooth out like that dude in Portland.

On a side note, you might see Scholz there. Lol. jk Scholz. You better not be that goddamn fruit loopy.

Reactions: LonghornMM and mm42
Hopefully the neo-nazi douchebags come too. Would be nice to see them fight it out. Not sure which side I'd pull for, but I'd hope for some serious casualties on both sides.

All decent folks should stay away. These are just spoiled children having a tantrum and looking for attention.

Behave yourself. I do not want see another fine young antifa citizen get knocked smooth out like that dude in Portland.

On a side note, you might see Scholz there. Lol. jk Scholz. You better not be that goddamn fruit loopy.
As I said.... I'm just going to stand there with arms folded and lean up against a light pole. Bump on a log dude. There will be no reason for me to do a thing unless I'm accosted. I won't say a one word.

But if somebody gets froggy........

Reactions: horn wild
They should be welcomed just like the Klan would be. Same ideology....just aimed in different directions.

Hopefully the neo-nazi douchebags come too. Would be nice to see them fight it out. Not sure which side I'd pull for, but I'd hope for some serious casualties on both sides.

All decent folks should stay away. These are just spoiled children having a tantrum and looking for attention.

Totally agree.
Extremist ideology is not good no matter what it is.
These people don't understand that they both are wrong.
Can't be too far on the left or too far on the right.

Truthfully I think these people should be exposed. Both appeared out of no where a few years ago and both are financed and very good at bringing in angry teens and young adults.
Tells me something powerful is behind it.

Best thing to do is not talk about them and make them disappear.

Reactions: LongfellowDrew
As I said.... I'm just going to stand there with arms folded and lean up against a light pole. Bump on a log dude. There will be no reason for me to do a thing unless I'm accosted. I won't say a one word.

Must record and post.... still shots of goofy stuff is also welcome.;)

Must record and post.... still shots of goofy stuff is also welcome.;)
I've been trying to figure out how to photos on here for years. I'm not on Facebook and got booted off twitter (some muh fuggas just say stupid sh!t that I must correct from time to time) so I'll have to figure out some other way to post it.

I've been trying to figure out how to photos on here for years. I'm not on Facebook and got booted off twitter (some muh fuggas just say stupid sh!t that I must correct from time to time) so I'll have to figure out some other way to post it.

It's easy once you have loaded to your hard drive. Can you operate a smartphone? If you can record from your phone, get a $5 chest mount--- it's a strap that will hold your phone. Make sure it has an Otter Defender case and mount to your chest while recording. This will allow for use of both arms and hands if needed.....

It's easy once you have loaded to your hard drive. Can you operate a smartphone? If you can record from your phone, get a $5 chest mount--- it's a strap that will hold your phone. Make sure it has an Otter Defender case and mount to your chest while recording. This will allow for use of both arms and hands if needed.....

Lol at me needing more than one hand to defend myself.

You're so cuuuuute!

Reactions: crazypatriotguy
Something is always happening in Austin. 400 thousand gays downtown tomorrow for Austin Pride. You want to film that. Screw Austin

Reactions: LonghornMM

Bump on a log my ass!
Your gonna sit there and hustle some women to take home with ya clob!

Hook'em

Legs? Hell they don't even shave their armpits. I believe they protest showers, too. Something about the white tiles being racist.
Just threw up in my mouth a little thinking back to the days when Madonna and Samantha Foxx were hot, but didn't shave their pits.....

Reactions: Metcalf #2

put both groups in a cattle pen and let them kill each other. they are both sh!t groups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT