ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Come One! Come All! Wurstfest is here!

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
It's on boys! Anybody coming to my town for bratwurst and beers????

Ya'll are missing out. This is the best party I've been to in a while. God dang the bratwurst is awesome. Sausage on a stick, pork chop on a stick, shnitzel sammich..... and all the beer ever.

I’ve been probably a dozen times through college and even some married years. Good times.

If Myron is there! Like you I used to go every year with wife and my Mother-in-law ala The "Stuttgart Express"! I married into Square head family, Father-in-law was Check and Mother in law was full blooded German right of the fing Boat..then they went Munich every year to The Big one but, the 16 hr or more Plane trip wore them down... all they had to pay was air fare as her family lives in Stuttgart and works for Mercedes Benz

Hook'em

Ya'll are missing out. This is the best party I've been to in a while. God dang the bratwurst is awesome. Sausage on a stick, pork chop on a stick, shnitzel sammich..... and all the beer ever.
College night, usually Thursday night I believe, was lit. You had tail walking around from San Antonio all the way from Dallas, from all the schools along the I-35 corridor.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
It's on boys! Anybody coming to my town for bratwurst and beers????

See, I knew you liked a good Sausage fest. =)roll

I'll be there, but the only sausage I'll be having is in my mouth...wait, that didn't come out right. I only eat Italian Sausage...wait that didn't come out right either. dammit, how do you talk about sausage without it sounding ghay?

Yea I'm going but I will eat only pie. :cool:

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
See, I knew you liked a good Sausage fest. =)roll

I'll be there, but the only sausage I'll be having is in my mouth...wait, that didn't come out right. I only eat Italian Sausage...wait that didn't come out right either. dammit, how do you talk about sausage without it sounding ghay?

Yea I'm going but I will eat only pie. :cool:

In Germany they call ir Wurst!

Hook'em

I drank so much beer last night that I passed out on the Texas state girl I picked up at wurstfest. Ya. This guy. Old enough to be her daddy............ lit/fig

YOU CAN GFYS.
Wha? You don't like wurstfest? Come on bro... who doesn't like wurstfest. I actually just came home to take a monster 2 and shower and change clothes. I'm heading back.

I did Munich last year....two days, but one day was plenty. Like the HLSR carnival full of drunks puking on themselves and others around them. I will stick to the Wurstfests of the world going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT