ADVERTISEMENT

OT D'Onta Foreman

Sorry to see this. I haven't seen him play but every now and then i check his stats and it looked like he was playing well when they gave him the ball. I hate that it happened on his first td as a pro. And a torn Achilles can be a career threatening injury. Here's hoping for a quick recovery for D'Onta and Deshaun Watson as well because they represent the future of the Houston Texans.

I'm glad he went to the NFL. These are usually non contact injuries. Not that uncommon in us ordinary humans. Glad he got paid first.

I'm not sure I know any ordinary humans that have torn their Achilles tendon. Of course I'm glad he got paid but Achilles tears have really been sidelining a lot of players this year both Pro and in college. It seems like a lot more than in the recent memory.

I'm not sure I know any ordinary humans that have torn their Achilles tendon. Of course I'm glad he got paid but Achilles tears have really been sidelining a lot of players this year both Pro and in college. It seems like a lot more than in the recent memory.
My brother in law popped his when he was in his late 20's. I'm a retired anesthesiologist. Did gas for a lot of Achilles repairs. Have these injuries increased? Doubt it, think we just have time and money for a lot more sports these days.

ADVERTISEMENT