ADVERTISEMENT

OT/ First movie love

jaimeloco

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2019
Who is your first movie love? After watching Blade Runner for probably the 1,000th time I realize it all started with Sean Young.
Rd9de188de8bf96cbb914a55abb269684
c4f584227cdb4d616dd5028787777158--sean-young-blade-runner.jpg

Reactions: Hoekem
I’m an old, as in about to hit 70. My first boob-tube crush was Annette of the Mouseketeers, then a few years later she was replaced by Hayley Mills. But neither of those kid cuties of TV caused a stirring in my prepubescent loins like a woman of the big screen did. In 1960 (I had just turned 9) my folks took my sister and me to see Spartacus at the Osage drive-in theatre in Corpus. Those of you who have seen that classic will recall a scene early in the film where the slave Spartacus, who had apparently been taken from his mother at a very young age and thus, as a teen or adult, had never seen a woman, is given a woman to spend the night with in his cell. That slave woman, Varinia (played by Jean Simmons), disrobes in front of the mesmerized Spartacus. The camera just showed her bare back, but I was like “yowza!!!” That was the first time I had witnessed a disrobing in a movie or TV show, though by today’s standards the scene was positively PG. Regardless, I was instantly in love — in heat? — with Simmons.

A few years later it was back to a small-screen crush, Elizabeth Montgomery of Bewitched. She stayed at #1 until I saw Sarah Miles in Ryan’s Daughter as a freshman at UT. Looking back, if I could pick one of those three to be marooned on a desert island with, it would have to be Montgomery.

My mom let me see 2 Rated-R movies before high school. My parents took me to see Saturday Night Fever and this all-time masterpiece with the most amazing women I had ever seen (I begged both time because I knew there would be major boobage).

I kept a ripped out page from her Playboy hidden in my room in a pen holder base with a false bottom on my desk. Funny enough I just told my mom about that this past Christmas. I still have it in a box in storage.

Reactions: BrobaFapp
When I was a kid, I saw Natalie Wood in The Searchers and thought she was the prettiest woman I’d ever seen.

My dad took me to see Alien when I was 10 and I remember seeing Sigourney Weaver in her panties and sans bra in a t-shirt and getting all horned up.

I’m an old, as in about to hit 70. My first boob-tube crush was Annette of the Mouseketeers, then a few years later she was replaced by Hayley Mills. But neither of those kid cuties of TV caused a stirring in my prepubescent loins like a woman of the big screen did. In 1960 (I had just turned 9) my folks took my sister and me to see Spartacus at the Osage drive-in theatre in Corpus. Those of you who have seen that classic will recall a scene early in the film where the slave Spartacus, who had apparently been taken from his mother at a very young age and thus, as a teen or adult, had never seen a woman, is given a woman to spend the night with in his cell. That slave woman, Varinia (played by Jean Simmons), disrobes in front of the mesmerized Spartacus. The camera just showed her bare back, but I was like “yowza!!!” That was the first time I had witnessed a disrobing in a movie or TV show, though by today’s standards the scene was positively PG. Regardless, I was instantly in love — in heat? — with Simmons.

A few years later it was back to a small-screen crush, Elizabeth Montgomery of Bewitched. She stayed at #1 until I saw Sarah Miles in Ryan’s Daughter as a freshman at UT. Looking back, if I could pick one of those three to be marooned on a desert island with, it would have to be Montgomery.
Ever so slightly older, but similar memories. Do not forget Inger Stevens in "The Farmer's Daughter" on tv and Sarah Miles in "The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea." Nakedness there.

Ever so slightly older, but similar memories. Do not forget Inger Stevens in "The Farmer's Daughter" on tv and Sarah Miles in "The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea." Nakedness there.
Stevens was in Guide for the Married Man, with a little side boob action, racey stuff in those days. OD'd and died early. Real shame.

Reactions: toran
intro-1564762190.jpg

Back in the mid 80s, when people like my parents had to rent a VCR because they were so expensive, there was not exactly a plethora of kid movies available at our local video store. One of them that was available, however, was The Neverending Story. My parents undoubtedly reimbursed the proprietors for the cost of that particular VHS copy many times over. I was absolutely smitten with boyhood infatuation of The Childlike Empress. As a 7-8 year old, my yearning to live in that world was so intense that it was at times almost unbearable.

Tami Stronach, you'll always be my first movie love.

Reactions: EXQBcoach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT