OT: I just rolled through a South Korean Buc-ees

hornin nyc

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2002
I’m doing a Chevy Chase South Korea Vacation with my (second - highly recommended) Korean wife. They live on the east coast on the beach so we are driving from Seoul to Gangneung.

Every swinging dick in Korea is driving or training home to see their families for Korean Thanksgiving (Chuseok). It’s a 4 hour drive. Koreans evidentlyhave the rest stop mentality like Texans. A lot of you would love it here

The place is overrun with people getting remarkably good street food. Uniforms everywhere as the servicemen go home too.

Koreans are the West Virginians of Asia. They are all completely out of shape except the military dudes. 50 percent smoke. Lots of yum yums. They also give zero ****s about woke. It is f-ing hysterical:

They have 3 parking spots in order of increasing size - regular (for dudes), Handicapped, and female. The female ones are PINK and 50% bigger than the regular noticeably bigger than the handicapped. Asians got no time for PC. It’s Kia Kia Kia Hyundai Hyundia Kia Kia Hyundai BMW.

They have 5 kinds of Corny dogs. Fried everything. You can get fried chicken cartilage (it’s gross), baked red bean mozzarella things, bulgoki and rice etc. I have eaten like 10 different things and now feel a bit sick

As an aside I bashed out 8 km on the treadmill this morning next to a dude that was 20 years younger who was walking and did 1.8km. WTF. They are really unfit

Bah this image hosting place sucks - check out the parking spots

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.