ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Is Israel a short-timer?

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
It appears that the ME is about to explode in war. Many are saying that Israel will lose a war with its neighbors. Will Israel go nuke? If it does, what does that do to our world? I think this issue is coming fast and one we need to contemplate. Any thoughts? Good ones....

Israel has had nuclear arms for decades. My question would be which Islamic countries have nuclear arms. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran has a few devices. I would also expect KSA to have a limited nuclear capability given their wealth, access to the technology through Pakistan, and their concerns about an armed Iran.

Israel is surrounded by people that want them wiped off the planet. IF they’re facing destruction from all sides and feels like they’re alone, they will go nuclear. What do they have to lose. I’m guessing things ramp up quickly if it continues to look like a change in Commander in Chief is coming.

Israel has had nuclear arms for decades. My question would be which Islamic countries have nuclear arms. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran has a few devices. I would also expect KSA to have a limited nuclear capability given their wealth, access to the technology through Pakistan, and their concerns about an armed Iran.
KSA can't wipe their ass without us knowing about it. Iran will eventually fvck around and have one. We STUXNET-ed the sh!t out of them several years back (and then the Israelis went overboard with it) but Iran caught them. The damage though, was already done. The Pakis have them as do the Indians but both countries know if they get caught sharing secrets with Iran or the Norks then it's immediate expulsion from bean club- with no take backs.
There's sort of a non-written agreement when you own boom sticks- "use them at your own peril".

Reactions: Fightnight
Well, the reason I asked was an old prophecy concerning Damascus and Ammon has yet to be fulfilled. Damascus and Ammon are some of the oldest cities in existence. They have never been destroyed.

Isaiah 17

Well, the reason I asked was an old prophecy concerning Damascus and Ammon has yet to be fulfilled. Damascus and Ammon are some of the oldest cities in existence. They have never been destroyed.

Isaiah 17
Check it out- in the last 8000 years, Damascus has been destroyed a few times. It's always been rebuilt, but it's been destroyed a few times.
Now- define "destroyed"....
Has every living thing been killed and every standing structure been leveled? No. But Damascus has had its share of war and destruction.

Check it out- in the last 8000 years, Damascus has been destroyed a few times. It's always been rebuilt, but it's been destroyed a few times.
Now- define "destroyed"....
Has every living thing been killed and every standing structure been leveled? No. But Damascus has had its share of war and destruction.
The first line claims that it will cease to be a city. That kind of destroyed. It will be a heap of ruins. Destroyed by the Israelites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT