ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Its Coming!

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Time for me to move back North I think, get as far away from the Lower 48, this country's fixing to blow with all this different shit going on, we working on another Civil War looks like, gotta wait for my health reports next week, you can't look at TV anymore without people fighting or Killing each other, crooked Politicians, people are losing their heart for America looks like, all them people behind us that fought and died to make us free was to see this crap, but, that's just me!

Hook'em

Last edited:
I hear ya, FB. I quit watching the news and even late night talk shows a couple of years ago. It was really affecting me. I really don't think these politicians on either side care. They seem to enjoy the conflict while wasting taxpayer money and riling up the sheeple.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Clob is currently working diligently to close two bidness deals, sell errrthing, buy a small vineyard in France, make wine, grow grapes, raise cows and ducks (if you've never had roasted duck breast, I'm sorry for you) and live in the country. I could stick around and contribute to the shooting side of "civil war part deaux" but once you hit your forties, doming some a$$clown just doesn't seem to be as fun as it was in your 20s.

I hear ya, FB. I quit watching the news and even late night talk shows a couple of years ago. It was really affecting me. I really don't think these politicians on either side care. They seem to enjoy the conflict while wasting taxpayer money and riling up the sheeple.

I grew up in Texas, been here a long time, and come to the conclusion, that Texas was doing ok till the US Gov started getting into our biz, the border was not a problem until some asshat made it one, use to go over every other weekend and party in Nuevo Laredo, no probs what so ever and the illegals came over every year to work our Ranches and farms and no one gave a shit, and then they went back without the Border Patrol and did it the next season, Thats why I am a big fan of Secession from the US, we are the only State that can do it, so why not? We damn sure with our oil and other things can support ourselves...evryone then would wanna immigrate here then probably...LOL, We shoulda hung Marvin Zigler for getting the Chicken Ranch shut down! " Are the Good Times Over for Good"?

Hook'em

and live in the country.

With a couple of young French girls calling you Baby and telling you that they want to feel your hands all over their bodies every time you turn around, when the hell would ever feed the ducks and pick the grapes with all that stuff going on and getting drunk on your own wine?

PS clob watch this and learn@

and finally..

Hook'em

Last edited:
Clob is currently working diligently to close two bidness deals, sell errrthing, buy a small vineyard in France, make wine, grow grapes, raise cows and ducks (if you've never had roasted duck breast, I'm sorry for you) and live in the country. I could stick around and contribute to the shooting side of "civil war part deaux" but once you hit your forties, doming some a$$clown just doesn't seem to be as fun as it was in your 20s.

Not France! They have huge problems. You'll be taxed to death. Not many places to go.... you have to figure that you will be the first target as a foreigner if problems arise. Some of the eastern European countries look enticing. Those are some gorgeous countries. Poland-Romania are tough to beat.... and the women, wow. The US is still the place to be. Best to have no debt tho and don't draw attention to yourself as taxes, gas, and fees on everything are about to take off.

Last edited:
Not France! They have huge problems. You'll be taxed to death. Not many places to go.... you have to figure that you will be the first target as a foreigner if problems arise. Some of the eastern European countries look enticing. Those are some gorgeous countries. Poland-Romania are tough to beat.... and the women, wow. The US is still the place to be. Best to have no debt tho and don't draw attention to yourself as taxes, gas, and fees on everything are about to take off.

Hook'em 2300!

Why not see if you can settle down somewhere close to R. Crumb's place over there? My sister has lived in Frascati for 35 years. I wouldn't do it.

Why not see if you can settle down somewhere close to R. Crumb's place over there? My sister has lived in Frascati for 35 years. I wouldn't do it.
Frascati is in Italy. Don't you france bro?

I grew up in Texas, been here a long time, and come to the conclusion, that Texas was doing ok till the US Gov started getting into our biz, the border was not a problem until some asshat made it one, use to go over every other weekend and party in Nuevo Laredo, no probs what so ever and the illegals came over every year to work our Ranches and farms and no one gave a shit, and then they went back without the Border Patrol and did it the next season, Thats why I am a big fan of Secession from the US, we are the only State that can do it, so why not? We damn sure with our oil and other things can support ourselves...evryone then would wanna immigrate here then probably...LOL, We shoulda hung Marvin Zigler for getting the Chicken Ranch shut down! " Are the Good Times Over for Good"?

Hook'em[/QUOTE
I will volunteer my services to the Republic of Texas during the coming war

I will volunteer my services to the Republic of Texas during the coming war

13513_zpsyofdn9my.jpg

Hook'em

I've never actually been to France, although I took 2 years of French in college. The european countries seem more similar than different to me. High taxes, nowhere to hunt, all kinds of nanny state rules. I hosted a Spanish exchange student for a year, we became good friends. His dad owns a plastic factory. Dad was on a bunny lease. To hunt it, they have to bring a game warden. No centerfire rifles, no pistols. David said that one of his grandfathers keeps a footlocker of guns left over from the Civil War buried in the backyard. Probably Mausers. I like it here.

I've never actually been to France, although I took 2 years of French in college. The european countries seem more similar than different to me. High taxes, nowhere to hunt, all kinds of nanny state rules. I hosted a Spanish exchange student for a year, we became good friends. His dad owns a plastic factory. Dad was on a bunny lease. To hunt it, they have to bring a game warden. No centerfire rifles, no pistols. David said that one of his grandfathers keeps a footlocker of guns left over from the Civil War buried in the backyard. Probably Mausers. I like it here.

Probably a 8mm French Lebel Rifle, this guy will shoot thru a iron ring 1 to 2 inches, used to own one and sold it

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT