ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Need Ancestry.com help

jlc72

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2009
Anyone on the board have experience with Ancestry.com? I'm adopted, and never had any idea about who my biological parents were. It has been an emotional struggle at times also... Of course my wife has had to help me deal with stuff that has come up over the years and she is the one that pushed using Ancestry for help. She found my biological mother in about eight hours.. That was incredibly strange to say the least. I'm not sure what I expected, but I definitely didn't think it would happen that fast . I have 3 half sisters and they don't share the same dad as I. That has been the problem - my dad. We do have his side of the family nailed down but we are having difficulty figuring out for sure who he is. Any pros out there wanting to help my wife and I we sure could use it. She was working on it all last night and in front of the computer trying to figure out this stuff, I mentioned I should make a post on Orangebloods. The board has always come through for me and she insisted that I did it hasn't stopped all day so here's the post.. HELP if you can. TIA

Reactions: daflonghorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News