ADVERTISEMENT

OT: One chip challenge

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
So I went to a wedding last night and it was a bit of an eclectic gathering.... and one of the forms of entertainment for the night was the one chip challenge. There were a few takers, including myself.

First I'll say, ya--- it's hot. Don't kid yourself. It's really hot. Not so much that your throat closes and you feel like you can't breathe, but it's still hot as hell.

Second, eat a gallon of ice cream after you finish. Seriously. Eat as much ice cream as you can stomach. And when you simply can't stomach any more ice cream, eat some more. I say this because that's what I did last night and as bad as my starfish feels right now, I couldn't imagine what it would have felt like without the ice cream.

That is all.

I ate about half of a small bag of chips with my 12 year old daughter one evening that were Ghost Pepper Chips. That was hot enough for us.

So I went to a wedding last night and it was a bit of an eclectic gathering.... and one of the forms of entertainment for the night was the one chip challenge. There were a few takers, including myself.

First I'll say, ya--- it's hot. Don't kid yourself. It's really hot. Not so much that your throat closes and you feel like you can't breathe, but it's still hot as hell.

Second, eat a gallon of ice cream after you finish. Seriously. Eat as much ice cream as you can stomach. And when you simply can't stomach any more ice cream, eat some more. I say this because that's what I did last night and as bad as my starfish feels right now, I couldn't imagine what it would have felt like without the ice cream.

That is all.

No way! I was speaking with a lady that works for the owner of that brewery I work for and she said he went around one day offering $500.00 to eat that chip without water or milk. I watched enough videos to know that it's not gonna work out for me so no thanks.

No way! I was speaking with a lady that works for the owner of that brewery I work for and she said he went around one day offering $500.00 to eat that chip without water or milk. I watched enough videos to know that it's not gonna work out for me so no thanks.
Wait..... you got offered money for this and all I got was having to spend the night with little Miss Blueberry farts in her sleep?

Wait..... you got offered money for this and all I got was having to spend the night with little Miss Blueberry farts in her sleep?

Not me the lady I was speaking to did. But yeah man you did that shit for free. LOL!

Be kinda hard for me to turn down 500 bucks. (I studied linguistics, so obviously I don't care about being rich.)

Did she say anything about KEEPING it down, and for how long? You could always lose it.

Did she say anything about KEEPING it down, and for how long? You could always lose it.

No didn't ask she said that some people took the challenge but didn't make it. I'll have to ask him about it when I run into him. I just don't see anyone doing it without water or milk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT