ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Dr. is Out

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Went yesterday to get scoped and turned out to a hellva day, Dr. told me to be there at 7, I was there at 7 checkin and looked at the Procedure board and my Dr. had 14 patients for scoping, and I said to my . this is gonna be a long ass day, about 9 they called me for the IV and stuff to get ready then about 10 the gas passer came told me how he was gonna knock my ass out and then they moved me to the OnDeck room and said we will come for ya in a minute, well I fell asleep and I woke up and it was 2:15, I called the nurse and ask her what was going on? The Dr had just come and I asked when I would go and she said she didn't know, so I been waiting 7 hrs now I said roll me back around and I am going home, then the Dr came apologizing for being late and I told " its not really a big thing" you made me wait 7 hrs to have you stick something up my ass and make me pay you for doing it and your late, so they took me , came out the room all bloated Man, I had to go, was crapping like a pet coon for 40 mins and then the nurse opens the door and ask if I am through as they are closing the OP wing to go home and I told her I paid a lotta money to sit here and shit so lock me in , not through and then I went home.Where they get these Fing people, never again, I will die before I do it again

These Dr overbook out the ass..LOL, book 8 people for a 9 appt.

Hook'em

FB...... a little jargon we need to work on for clarification:

Scoped- that suggest orthroscopic surgery....
Ex: "I got me knee scoped yesterday...."

You sound as though you had a colonoscopy. Is this correct?

Cause I'm reading along thinking you got your knee scoped and then you were sh!tting like a tied bear.... weird.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
I just recently had a camera up my butt. I love the Lakeway Scott and White hospital. Parking is free and plentiful. I only saw one other patient on that department. I wouldn’t do it in Austin. I would prefer rolling the dice. I had a good report, I hope you at least had a good result flour bluff.

Last edited:
FB...... a little jargon we need to work on for clarification:

Scoped- that suggest orthroscopic surgery....
Ex: "I got me knee scoped yesterday...."

You sound as though you had a colonoscopy. Is this correct?

Cause I'm reading along thinking you got your knee scoped and then you were sh!tting like a tied bear.... weird.

you are absolutely right! I would not recommend it, rather have the knee...LOL. 1st time I ever had to holler at a nurse to let me shit in peace, but, seems like my commode , you had to feed it quarters or it would cut off...I made it home with out any mishaps, but, I went till this morning and it slowed to a trickle... so much fun, but I know it saves lives..early detection but, at one time cause of the gas, in the Groin, I thought my Pecker was gonna start whistling and pop off..LOL

Hook'em

Last edited:
I just recently had a camera up my butt. I love the Lakeway Scott and White hospital. Parking is free and plentiful. I only saw one other patient on that department. I wouldn’t do it in Austin. I would prefer rolling the dice. I had a good report, I hope you at least had a good result flour bluff.

I did, it hurt my pride more than anything...LOL Scott and White 1st class hospital, used to go to VA there and we had S&W Dr,

Hook'em

Hang in there, FB. As Marvin Zindler used to say, "its hell getting old". We're all going to be there one day. Fight the good fight!

I think every man should have one , cause Colon Cancer does Men in fast if not found in time, just to have that feeling that you don't is worth the relief..

Marvin shouldn't have closed the " Chicken Ranch" cheated me outa giving my sons a look at a lot of Generations that went there for their 1st time...LOL!

clob probably woulda live at that place and made it his Summer Home..\

TY for your concern MM!

Hook'em

FB - ridiculous waits happen every single time I've been to the doctor. But considering the alternative if you get a bad report - well worth having one bad day. Hang in there and go again next year!

FB - ridiculous waits happen every single time I've been to the doctor. But considering the alternative if you get a bad report - well worth having one bad day. Hang in there and go again next year![/QUOTE

Hang in there and go again next year

Have to think about that D!..LOL, it will take me 2 yrs to build my shit backup..LOL! God! , but, like ya'll say its the outcome that counts..I had top and bottom done same time, Tops and bottom is ok, good thing they put me put or I would be whipping everybody in Surgery ass!..LOL, there would be shit all over the walls time I got thru..Seriously its hard on the body,

TY for you concern D!

Hook'em

Reactions: diadevic
I think every man should have one , cause Colon Cancer does Men in fast if not found in time, just to have that feeling that you don't is worth the relief..

Marvin shouldn't have closed the " Chicken Ranch" cheated me outa giving my sons a look at a lot of Generations that went there for their 1st time...LOL!

clob probably woulda live at that place and made it his Summer Home..\

TY for your concern MM!

Hook'em
Clob doesn't pay for twiznot.

Went yesterday to get scoped and turned out to a hellva day, Dr. told me to be there at 7, I was there at 7 checkin and looked at the Procedure board and my Dr. had 14 patients for scoping, and I said to my . this is gonna be a long ass day, about 9 they called me for the IV and stuff to get ready then about 10 the gas passer came told me how he was gonna knock my ass out and then they moved me to the OnDeck room and said we will come for ya in a minute, well I fell asleep and I woke up and it was 2:15, I called the nurse and ask her what was going on? The Dr had just come and I asked when I would go and she said she didn't know, so I been waiting 7 hrs now I said roll me back around and I am going home, then the Dr came apologizing for being late and I told " its not really a big thing" you made me wait 7 hrs to have you stick something up my ass and make me pay you for doing it and your late, so they took me , came out the room all bloated Man, I had to go, was crapping like a pet coon for 40 mins and then the nurse opens the door and ask if I am through as they are closing the OP wing to go home and I told her I paid a lotta money to sit here and shit so lock me in , not through and then I went home.Where they get these Fing people, never again, I will die before I do it again

These Dr overbook out the ass..LOL, book 8 people for a 9 appt.

Hook'em

Gas passer? Classic. I guarantee you won the gas passing contest in the end.

FB we took my sister in for an endoscopy somewhere off SPID a month ago and if that was the same place you went then I feel your pain. Those folks did not know left from ketchup.If it isnt the same place then every place in CC must really be bad. Actually, I am sure it is the latter as all the good Dr.'s have fled CC due to it being the # 1 Dr. suing locale in the country( no joke ...it is true)

FB we took my sister in for an endoscopy somewhere off SPID a month ago and if that was the same place you went then I feel your pain. Those folks did not know left from ketchup.If it isnt the same place then every place in CC must really be bad. Actually, I am sure it is the latter as all the good Dr.'s have fled CC due to it being the # 1 Dr. suing locale in the country( no joke ...it is true)
This is true. Corpus is the most litigious city in America. And it's not just the doctors that are being sued. It's one if the reasons that Whataburger got the fvck out of dodge. (I don't care what you read in the papers)

it was the Bay A ... and your right about suing, sad we have to go to SA to find a good DR, all these Big Time Lawyers down here advertising and shit on TV, we got more Apts almost than Austin..LOL..we got a Fing baseball team they paid for and can't even get good drinking water, a lot of people moved outa the Bluff cause of the water and the property taxes and the windstorm insurance, I mean they got up and said F-it and left, paying 70 buck for water ya can't drink? sad, this place is going to hell Keep building them new homes that sit here in the Bluff and the island, cut out the Navy ROTC program at FBH after being Natty Champs for the last 15 yrs, heb keeps fing with high prices down here, went to get bread and milk and a few can goods and it 30 bucks

Sad

I probably went thru the same she did, not fun and the front desk people sad, they had demonstration all last week by the Nurses cause they was overwork and it was dangerous for patients not having enough RNs for the floors=Nurse to patient ratio

Hook'em

True story....my sister was on a jury in CC where a woman was suing an oil company for injuries she got in a wreck with the Oil company truck at an intersection where her drunken(never disputed) husband ran a stop sign( also never disputed) and was T boned by the truck that had the right of way.

She said they had 11 points to decide about guilt of innocence of the company and on each one they found the oil company not at fault. She was gathering her stuff to leave when another lady on the jury said "wait....we have to decide on the award to the plaintiff"...The jury foreman agreed. My sister said...What award, the oild company was not at fault. They all agreed, but said because the woman suffered so she should be awarded money. My sister said what Money? The oil company is innocent where is the money coming from?......they said the judge will give it to her!

My sister convinced them to not make fools of themselves by telling that to the judge, but it gives you the idea of why Nueces County is the # 1 local of plaintiff Atty's all over the country.

True story....my sister was on a jury in CC where a woman was suing an oil company for injuries she got in a wreck with the Oil company truck at an intersection where her drunken(never disputed) husband ran a stop sign( also never disputed) and was T boned by the truck that had the right of way.

She said they had 11 points to decide about guilt of innocence of the company and on each one they found the oil company not at fault. She was gathering her stuff to leave when another lady on the jury said "wait....we have to decide on the award to the plaintiff"...The jury foreman agreed. My sister said...What award, the oild company was not at fault. They all agreed, but said because the woman suffered so she should be awarded money. My sister said what Money? The oil company is innocent where is the money coming from?......they said the judge will give it to her!

My sister convinced them to not make fools of themselves by telling that to the judge, but it gives you the idea of why Nueces County is the # 1 local of plaintiff Atty's all over the country.

I have heard worst than that Old!

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT