ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Weight Watchers

Texas2Big

STFU Donny!
Gold Member
Oct 8, 2005
Austin
Well at just a month away from being 72 I have committed to go back on Weight Watchers. When covid struck I quit working part time and really let myself go. I gained a lot of weight and wasn't getting much exercise at all. I figured if I don't do something now I wouldn't be able to go to games and see live music after a few years since I would be too fat and feeble.

I love WW. I have done it a couple of times now and it has always worked for me. I can remember i my twenties trying to lose some weight back in the late 70's and it was some damn depressing. It seemed like all I could eat was chicken breasts and a dry salad. Now with WW I can plan my meals and have a wide variety of meals without having to measure of weigh food. It's all right there on the WW app and you can manage everything on your phone. I get 34 points a day which isn't a lot but there are so many zero point foods like chicke nand turkey brests, fish eggs, non starchy vegetables, including corn and popcorn fruits and beans you don't have to worry about being hungry. For example yesterday I used just 11 points total. Plus if you want to add some high point foods like butter, oil, bread beef etc. you can.

They cool thing is that you also get weekly points which you can use say when you go out or like me go to a tailgate. It get 28 to start with but you can add weekly points if you don't use all of your daily points or you work out. For example yesterday I took a 4 mile walk and added 6 more weekly points.

For those of you wanting to lose weight I highly recommend WW. Plus if anyone of you have any tips or recipes that would recommend for me I would appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News