ADVERTISEMENT

OU is beyond trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longhorn Crazy

Jan 8, 2003
Finally other fans are now seeing what we have known for ages. I hope like hell Mixon does come back next year for the freak show effect.

I know that guy is a renegade who is a thorn in your butt. Your storyline from the Sugar Bowl is Joe Mixon. Interesting what your thought process is. Anyway Oklahoma won and looked good doing it. I knew you guys here come manufacture some sour grapes. A very impressive win by a team that improved through the year with multiple injuries on defense. You catch Kaleb Kelly the 5 star LB from California. He got a start recently because of injury to another player, He entrenched his self as a starter unless he get injured or declared for the NFL. Joe Mixon! What about that defense Mike put out there against a physically
dominate Auburn front on both sides of the ball. So we heard for a while. Anyway the whiners on Sooner Scoop are back on board now. I don't know how the Sooners got along without them?

About as easy as it was to beat your starter.
LOL..u realy are a dumbass.... you were dam lucky to beat us. We could have beat that pathetic auburn team last night. Lucky for you that sleazy bob kept the 2 woman beaters.

Texas vs Oklahoma
Saturday, October 8, 11:00 AM
Cotton Bowl, Dallas, Texas
Texas
Longhorns
(2-3)

40 - 45
Final
Oklahoma7
Sooners
(3-2)

Joe Mixon is a POS human being. Dede Westbrook is a POS human being. Bob Stoops and David Boren and Joe C are POS human beings.

But those guys can play good football. That's clear. Which is why $ooner fans, coaches and admins sold their souls yet again to have them on the football field. Hope it's worth it for you. Congrats on the football game win. Morality and ethics are overrated these days anyway.

P.S. Just lost every shred of respect for Brent Mushmouth

Reactions: mm42
Joe Mixon is a POS human being. Dede Westbrook is a POS human being. Bob Stoops and David Boren and Joe C are POS human beings.

But those guys can play good football. That's clear. Which is why $ooner fans, coaches and admins sold their souls yet again to have them on the football field. Hope it's worth it for you. Congrats on the football game win. Morality and ethics are overrated these days anyway.

P.S. Just lost every shred of respect for Brent Mushmouth
Thanks Scholz, your sour grapes tears are delicious. I didn't agree with the Mixon decision but as you said, he can play good football and showed it last night. This may turn out to be the greatest January that I can recall before it's all said and done.

I love the ignore feature. Saves me from reading what is surely some disgusting apology or deflection of violence against women and why it's OK for football wins by some $ooner scumbag.

Reactions: Bass Elder
Finally other fans are now seeing what we have known for ages. I hope like hell Mixon does come back next year for the freak show effect.
Thanks for your subtle Congrats Longhorn Crazy. If I were you, I would be a little concerned with not only Mixon coming back but our qb along with quite a few returning staters. Should be a good RRS next year again.

I love the ignore feature. Saves me from reading what is surely some disgusting apology or deflection of violence against women and why it's OK for football wins by some $ooner scumbag.
Peek a boo Scholz, I see you looking! Hope the rest of January turns out just as GREAT as the first part has for all of us.

I didn't agree with the Mixon decision.
Yeah, you're a lying POS. You and all $ooner fans couldn't care less what he did as long as he scores TDs. Oh you say you do which is very convenient for you when the light is shown on your dark souls but it's obvious you don't. NONE of you. Which is why scumbag Stoops knows he can recruit any wifebeater under the sun with ZERO repurcussions.

You and all $ooner fans are disgusting human beings.

Yeah, you're a lying POS. You and all $ooner fans couldn't care less what he did as long as he scores TDs. Oh you say you do which is very convenient for you when the light is shown on your dark souls but it's obvious you don't. NONE of you. Which is why scumbag Stoops knows he can recruit any wifebeater under the sun with ZERO repurcussions.

You and all $ooner fans are disgusting human beings.
Wait, you've been claiming all Sooners are on "ignore" for the past week? So, who exactly is lying here Scholz?:D Seriously though, it's a message board, no need to take it so seriously. There really are much more important things in life than what is said on a message board.

Wait, you've been claiming all Sooners are on "ignore" for the past week? So, who exactly is lying here Scholz?:D Seriously though, it's a message board, no need to take it so seriously. There really are much more important things in life than what is said on a message board.
Just took you off this morning. You're the liar because you claim you care about wifebeaters on your team. Anything else, scumbag POS?

And no, never claimed "all $ooners" were on ignore, liar.

No one
I would be a little concerned with not only Mixon coming back but ...
If I had a daughter at OU I'd be concerned about Mixon coming back. But OU trash seems to have different concerns/morals. Boomer Sooner is Baylor Bold.

Reactions: Scholz
There really are much more important things in life than what is said on a message board.
I agree. I think stopping violence against women is more important than football games or message boards. You don't. If there were karmic retribution, all of you soul-less $ooner fans would have some female close to you beaten up or raped by a 2nd chance football thug because "Hey, he's gotta play somewhere. Why not here?" wink wink

bigger than any football game. I would say you are better than that but you are a OU fan..so yea, u are a POS on this topic.

punch1.jpg

Reactions: Scholz
What, be quiet because we lost to Kansas? Ignore the complete lack of morality in the ou football program? Ahh, solid comeback and good deflection. Such a sh*tty group of people in Norman.

I wouldn't care if UT never won big again as long as my soul stays in tact. And that's the truth. You?

What, be quiet because we lost to Kansas? Ignore the complete lack of morality in the ou football program? Ahh, solid comeback and good deflection. Such a sh*tty group of people in Norman.

I wouldn't care if UT never won big again as long as my soul stays in tact. And that's the truth. You?
Hey I'm fine with it, I would never condone violence against women. Obviously you care about winning or you would be stating a case for the highly moral Charlie Strong to stay. Whether you or me like it or not, winning Football games does matter. Unfortunately it can be at a cost that we don't agree with or support.

Yes, you do condone violence against women. You and all $ooner fans and $ooner coaches and $ooner admins because there is NOTHING done when Scumbag Stoops recruits wifebeater after wifebeater after wifebeater (Mixon, Westbrook, DGB, Shannon, Chaisson, etc). You've all sold your souls for football wins. You're an immoral group of people. Congrats on the bowl win.

The Charlie Strong analogy is stupid btw but expected from an okie. What, Strong's the only moral coach out there? Yes, I care about winning but at the cost of my soul. They're not mutually exclusive things but I wouldn't expect an okie to get that.

Yes, you do condone violence against women. You and all $ooner fans and $ooner coaches and $ooner admins because there is NOTHING done when Scumbag Stoops recruits wifebeater after wifebeater after wifebeater (Mixon, Westbrook, DGB, Shannon, Chaisson, etc). You've all sold your souls for football wins. You're an immoral group of people. Congrats on the bowl win.

The Charlie Strong analogy is stupid btw but expected from an okie. What, Strong's the only moral coach out there? Yes, I care about winning but at the cost of my soul. They're not mutually exclusive things but I wouldn't expect an okie to get that.
I'm not going to go back and forth with you about whether or not I condone violence against women, you don't know me. I am married and have a 10 year old daughter, I think that should speak for itself. If you care so much about violence against women, where are your rants about Minnesota, Notre Dame, etc. or do you just care when it happens a OU?

No, I have disdain for all of those. Ray Rice too. No, it's not just you scumbag $ooners. Yes, I've made comments about all of those.

You have a daughter and a wife and a mother and root for Joe Mixon and Dede Westbrook and DGB and Frank Shannon and Justin Chaisson. Yes, that speaks for itself. Loudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT