OU looks like a bad team

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
I've seen 2 games from ou. Darnel looks like excrement. The oline looks like a rented belldozer. We gonna beat that team again this year. Can't wait.

Last edited:
I've seen 2 games from ou. Darnel looks like shit. The oline looks like a rented asshat. We gonna beat that ass again this year. Can't wait.
Rookie mistake numero uno........

Don't ever walk into the Cotton Bowl thinking it's a lock. It never is. Some fvcking weird sh!t always happens. It's like that spot on the planet was built atop some gateway into an alternate universe. I think it's the corndogs...

That’s exactly why I’ve been telling Oklahoma fans not to overlook Auburn cause they lost to Cal. That’s actually one of the games I have them losing.

Tulane University Logo
vs
Tulane
Norman
ESPN

Sep 14(Sat)
2:30 p.m.
Listen
Buy Now

Family Weekend

University of Tennessee Logo
vs
Tennessee
Norman
Sep 21(Sat)
2:30-3:30 or 5-7 p.m.
Sold Out! Buy on

Auburn University Logo
at
Auburn
Auburn, Ala.
Sep 28(Sat)
2:30-3:30 p.m.

University of Texas Logo
Texas
Dallas, Texas
TV: ABC or ESPN
Oct 12(Sat)

University of South Carolina Logo
vs
South Carolina
Norman
Oct 19(Sat)
11-Noon
Buy Now

Homecoming

University of Mississippi Logo
at
Ole Miss
Oxford, Miss
Oct 26(Sat)
11-Noon

University of Maine Logo
vs
Maine
Norman
TV: ESPN+/SECN+
Nov 2(Sat)
1:30 p.m.
Buy Now

University of Missouri Logo
at
Missouri
Columbia, Mo.
Nov 9(Sat)

University of Alabama Logo
vs
Alabama
Norman
Nov 23(Sat)
Sold Out! Buy on

Louisiana State University Logo
at
LSU
Baton Rouge, La.
Nov 30(Sat)

The only team left that is a win is Maine. They will lose every other game.

The beat down of Michigan in the Big House was an all time great. However it means nothing until we take care of business against OU next month. Beat them first , then get excited.
Actually, we have UTSA this week. Looking ahead to OU would be a mistake. They will have a losing record.

The Jackson Arnold is a turnover machine. He sucks.

Last edited:
Rookie mistake numero uno........

Don't ever walk into the Cotton Bowl thinking it's a lock. It never is. Some fvcking weird sh!t always happens. It's like that spot on the planet was built atop some gateway into an alternate universe. I think it's the corndogs...
Remember 2015. OU came into the Cotton Bowl undefeated with a win over Tennessee on the road. Texas had one win which was Rice and had lost to TCU the week before 50-7.
Horns walked away from Dallas with a 24-17 win.

Actually, we have UTSA this week. Looking ahead to OU would be a mistake. They will have a losing record.

The Jackson Arnold is a turnover machine. He sucks.
6 tds to 1 interception doesnt tell us he's a turnover machine. He has some work to do, so does the OL, but 1 interception over 57 attempts doesnt spell turnover machine. ewers has 1 interception on his 63 attempts.

6 tds to 1 interception doesnt tell us he's a turnover machine. He has some work to do, so does the OL, but 1 interception over 57 attempts doesnt spell turnover machine. ewers has 1 interception on his 63 attempts.
One of those will be a top 5 pick and the other will transfer to an FCS school next year.

Tulane University Logo
vs
Tulane
Norman
ESPN

Sep 14(Sat)
Listen
Buy Now

Family Weekend

University of Tennessee Logo
vs
Tennessee
Norman
Sep 21(Sat)
Sold Out! Buy on

Auburn University Logo
at
Auburn
Auburn, Ala.
Sep 28(Sat)
2:30-3:30 p.m.

University of Texas Logo
Texas
Dallas, Texas
TV: ABC or ESPN
Oct 12(Sat)

University of South Carolina Logo
vs
South Carolina
Norman
Oct 19(Sat)
11-Noon
Buy Now

Homecoming

University of Mississippi Logo
at
Ole Miss
Oxford, Miss
Oct 26(Sat)
11-Noon

University of Maine Logo
vs
Maine
Norman
TV: ESPN+/SECN+
Nov 2(Sat)
1:30 p.m.
Buy Now

University of Missouri Logo
at
Missouri
Columbia, Mo.
Nov 9(Sat)

University of Alabama Logo
vs
Alabama
Norman
Nov 23(Sat)
Sold Out! Buy on

Louisiana State University Logo
at
LSU
Baton Rouge, La.
Nov 30(Sat)

The only team left that is a win is Maine. They will lose every other game.

I see 7-5 at worst. Their defense is pretty good still.

He had 5 TO's vs Arizona which is a mediocre team. He's been below average against 2 cupcakes and now he's a world beater.
No he didnt. And even if he did, 2023 still has nothing to do with this 6:1 td/int ratio that he has in 2024, which is the same that ewers has. Yes he's been below average, with a complete shit show at OL, and missing 4 of his top 5 wrs, and yet still has the same number of touchdowns and interceptions as your lord and savior.

In regard to them being mediocre, Arizona's defense would have been #2 in the big 12 last year. They had a 10-3 record with half of their wins coming against ranked teams. Their QB is averaging over 300 yards passing a game, for his entire career. In fact he had 3 touchdowns against the same washington that ewers only had 1 td against. They have one of the best WRs in the country. And finally, just incase you werent aware, arizona has the longest winning streak in college football.

Please do explain, with great detail, how mediocre that is.

Last edited:
No he didnt. And even if he did, 2023 still has nothing to do with this 6:1 td/int ratio that he has in 2024, which is the same that ewers has. Yes he's been below average, with a complete shit show at OL, and missing 4 of his top 5 wrs, and yet still has the same number of touchdowns and interceptions as your lord and savior.

In regard to them being mediocre, Arizona's defense would have been #2 in the big 12 last year. They had a 10-3 record with half of their wins coming against ranked teams. And finally, just incase you werent aware, arizona has the longest winning streak in college football.

Explain how mediocre that is.

Arnold will be fine. He will struggle this year at times, but he will be fine. The Twitter dorks calling for BV to pull the plug already are idiots. Opposing fans will give you and your guys shit.

With that said, Navy put up 38 on Temple in 3Qs and UNLV Runnin' Rebs put up 9 more points on Houston than OU.

Arnold will be fine. He will struggle this year at times, but he will be fine. The Twitter dorks calling for BV to pull the plug already are idiots. Opposing fans will give you and your guys shit.

With that said, Navy put up 38 on Temple in 3Qs and UNLV Runnin' Rebs put up 9 more points on Houston than OU.
Yep they sure did. OU is a much less capable offense when they have this many injuries on the OL and WR. No excuses, It is what it is, the qb will be limited by these factors. They have to be better and I feel pretty confident in the best version of their OL when healthy. they were down to the 4th string center, they have a guy who was an all american they hope to have back saturday. if so then they wont have to pull a starting LG to be C. which means they wont need to pull the starting LT to be the new LG which means they wont have to start a rookie at LT. Guys are all out of position and it's showing. I think they will be fine when healthy but they have to be better, the standard is what it is.

Yep they sure did. OU is a much less capable offense when they have this many injuries on the OL and WR. No excuses, It is what it is, the qb will be limited by these factors. They have to be better and I feel pretty confident in the best version of their OL when healthy. they were down to the 4th string center, they have a guy who was an all american they hope to have back saturday. if so then they wont have to pull a starting LG to be C. which means they wont need to pull the starting LT to be the new LG which means they wont have to start a rookie at LT. Guys are all out of position and it's showing. I think they will be fine when healthy but they have to be better, the standard is what it is.

What the hell is Bill B doing??? He has way more chops than me obviously, but I always had the philosophy that if I'm pulling starters from their starting spot to fill in another spot then I'm missing two starters...and so on

I'm sure he has his reasons, but pulling that many guys to new spots seems like pissing in the wind.