ADVERTISEMENT

OU preview (other haters welcome)

I would hammer the under hard myself. I just don't see how their defense got any better from last year to this year.

That and they lost a 1400 yard rusher and 1500 yards in receiving from their top 2 guys. Farooq is a legit receiver and Stoops is a quality underneath slot guy, but other than that it is inexperience. I guess they got a couple transfers so who the hell knows.

They do return the QB and 4 starters on the OL so that will be helpful. They return 6 defensive starters, but lose 3 of their top 4 tacklers. Stutsman is back and that dude is a baller.

They won't have a losing record again, but I just don't see 10 regular season wins...just don't.

That and they lost a 1400 yard rusher and 1500 yards in receiving from their top 2 guys. Farooq is a legit receiver and Stoops is a quality underneath slot guy, but other than that it is inexperience. I guess they got a couple transfers so who the hell knows.

They do return the QB and 4 starters on the OL so that will be helpful. They return 6 defensive starters, but lose 3 of their top 4 tacklers. Stutsman is back and that dude is a baller.

They won't have a losing record again, but I just don't see 10 regular season wins...just don't.
Pettaway will be a nasty receiver

The transfer from Michigan, Anthony or something like that, is legit. I think they’ll have production at receiver but the defense will determine how they end up. I expect Bell to be predicting a Heisman for Jackson Arnold in the near future.

Reactions: Belldozer1
The transfer from Michigan, Anthony or something like that, is legit. I think they’ll have production at receiver but the defense will determine how they end up. I expect Bell to be predicting a Heisman for Jackson Arnold in the near future.
Absolutely, probably at least 2 Heisman’s before he’s done.
If that's the case, and Arnold takes over give me the under 7.5

Pettaway is still a freshman my man.
Pettaway will be like Lamb but Pettaway can run

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT