ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs Baylor

Baylor D line was outstanding. Best OU has played this year by far. Curious about Lynch and Lockhart. Did UT try to recruit them?

I think if Brewer could have stayed in , then Baylor would have won...

\
images.jpg

I like Bell. He seems like good people. Have fun with him after the Ohio State game. He can take it. I think.

He's a Fuvking spy for OU and Sooner Scoop Dummy! You know the quote, " Keep ya enemies close shit"...

Great game. OU won fair and square - their defense was the difference. But slow down on this Hurts Heisman/top draft pick business. He was the BU MVP with his turnovers. Their Heisman guy is Lamb - everybody in the stadium knew he was the guy to contain and we couldn’t - he is a stud. Hurts reminds me of Johnny Football - he ran up a lot of stats, but was bailed out more often than not by Mike Evans. Lamb is Hurts’s Evans. Great season for the Bears — on to womem’s Basketball!

The voting ends Monday and with Hurts winning in overtime probably seals the deal. His cinderella season is almost complete, we'll see who we get in the playoffs. He and Burrow probably go 1 and 2 in the draft giving OU the last 3 Heisman winners and No. 1 draft picks taken
I actually laughed out loud.
Oh wait, I could have just said “lol”.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Great game. OU won fair and square - their defense was the difference. But slow down on this Hurts Heisman/top draft pick business. He was the BU MVP with his turnovers. Their Heisman guy is Lamb - everybody in the stadium knew he was the guy to contain and we couldn’t - he is a stud. Hurts reminds me of Johnny Football - he ran up a lot of stats, but was bailed out more often than not by Mike Evans. Lamb is Hurts’s Evans. Great season for the Bears — on to womem’s Basketball!
Good game by Baylor Diadevic and pretty fair assessment. But for as aggravating as Hurts can be to watch, keep in mind CeeDee didn’t play the first go round and Hurts spread the ball around pretty good that game. But yes today he threw to him but go look at CeeDee’s stats the last 2 games he barely had any yards or receptions

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
The voting ends Monday and with Hurts winning in overtime probably seals the deal. His cinderella season is almost complete, we'll see who we get in the playoffs. He and Burrow probably go 1 and 2 in the draft giving OU the last 3 Heisman winners and No. 1 draft picks taken

Riiiiiight, Bell. =)roll

Ohio State isn't going to use lube on 0U in the CFP. ;)

Riley and Grinch giggling watching TOSU AND CLEMSON. The Wisc. And Virginia offenses suck.

Last edited:
most votes are already in so it’s between him and Hurts. Fields is out after this shitshow. If OSU loses they should be out. No way youre a top 4 team and lose your last game

Looks like Burrow wrapped up the Heisman tonight
It’s not even close in my opinion
most votes are already in so it’s between him and Hurts. Fields is out after this shitshow. If OSU loses they should be out. No way youre a top 4 team and lose your last game
Keep dreaming sunshine. Hurts stand about as much a chance as the rest of us in here do. It’s Burrow’s by a landslide.

It’s not even close in my opinion

Keep dreaming sunshine. Hurts stand about as much a chance as the rest of us in here do. It’s Burrow’s by a landslide.
Ya think? You must have really dug in and done your homework to come to that conclusion.:rolleyes:. Burrows is a damn good qb and deserves it. I just like seeing the butthurt coming from some of you knowing Riley took another hand me down and and turned him into a Heisman contender. Just think what he could do with Ehlinger.

I have said multiple times on here that when Hurts was at Bama that I thought he sucked as a passer. I think Riley helped him out but I still don’t consider him a good passer but it looks like Riley knew more than I did and he brought Hurts in and he lost 1 regular season game and won a Conference Championship. As a fan anything on top of that is icing on the cake. Burrow may be the best pure passer that I recall seeing at the college level. LSU won’t see another like him

Last edited:
Since when have the Bears been putting stickers on the backs of their helmets, a la Ohio State? Is that a Matt Rhule thing?

I'm not sure about 2019, but per the Internet they've used several different helmets. White, green, different sorts of gold, black. They've gotta put stickers on each one.

I don't mind the stickers, but I was just surprised this year to see them. I was working during the Baylor game and had to listen to it.

Good game by Baylor Diadevic and pretty fair assessment. But for as aggravating as Hurts can be to watch, keep in mind CeeDee didn’t play the first go round and Hurts spread the ball around pretty good that game. But yes today he threw to him but go look at CeeDee’s stats the last 2 games he barely had any yards or receptions

giphy.gif

Since when have the Bears been putting stickers on the backs of their helmets, a la Ohio State? Is that a Matt Rhule thing?

I'm not sure about 2019, but per the Internet they've used several different helmets. White, green, different sorts of gold, black. They've gotta put stickers on each one.

I don't mind the stickers, but I was just surprised this year to see them. I was working during the Baylor game and had to listen to it.
Its a new Rhule thing. And the crazy unis and his smock are a result of a new deal with Nike. Bring back the traditional Green and Gold!

Its a new Rhule thing. And the crazy unis and his smock are a result of a new deal with Nike. Bring back the traditional Green and Gold!

Diadevic it seems to me that Baylor has found a uniform identity. The all green uniforms and big yellow number on home games looks decent and the road unis green pants white pants green helmets look good as well. And apart from those ghastly uniforms in the TX game they been consistent with that.

In short MR is the exact opposite of Art Briles when it comes to unis he wants an identity for home games and road games. Since he's been gone some Baylor fans have admitted that Briles never cared about defense or special teams. They said all he cared about was his offense and uniform combinations. Another example that under MR is Baylor is winning the right way ie.... no more basketball scores.

Riley and Grinch giggling watching TOSU AND CLEMSON. The Wisc. And Virginia offenses suck.

Belldozer you are way off base about the tOSU and Clemson offenses. Their offenses and qbs are as good as OK"s. Don't get full of yourself. Besides Baylor's Achilles heel was their ol that's why OK got all this tfl's. Otoh Clemson and tOSU have NFL caliber ol's. Their offenses do not suck not by a long shot.

And Joe Burrows and the LSU receivers are better than OK qb and receivers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT