ADVERTISEMENT

Our kids are so mentally screwed up....

Meanwhile, 35,000 new cases of HIV in the US each year. 13,000 die each year. Close to the gun death rate.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Or maybe they just think differently than you do and have a different way of defining their gender and sexuality.

Or maybe it’s Nature’s way of dealing with our exploding and unsustainable population growth.

Or maybe we stay out of their business and allow them to be who they are…kind of a conservative/libertarian view point.

Or maybe we stay out of their business and allow them to be who they are…kind of a conservative/libertarian view point.
Or maybe your criminally woke brethren should follow this same advice. Stop encouraging children to be gay, and telling little boys they can be girls. Leave them the f*ck alone and let them grow up and figure it out on their own. That’s exactly what we’re saying.

Or maybe your criminally woke brethren should follow this same advice. Stop encouraging children to be gay, and telling little boys they can be girls. Leave them the f*ck alone and let them grow up and figure it out on their own. That’s exactly what we’re saying.
That's kinda what I'm saying. I'm not telling kids to be gay. I'm not telling kids to be straight.
I'm saying, quit shoveling sh!t in front of then and let them figure it out on their own.

Or maybe they just think differently than you do and have a different way of defining their gender and sexuality.

Or maybe it’s Nature’s way of dealing with our exploding and unsustainable population growth.

There's only two ways to truly define gender.

XX and XY. Trust the science..........

That's kinda what I'm saying. I'm not telling kids to be gay. I'm not telling kids to be straight.
I'm saying, quit shoveling sh!t in front of then and let them figure it out on their own.
I’m not telling them to be anything. I’m a straight parent of a transgender non-binary kid. They go by different pronouns and are gay and that happened without anyone telling them anything. That is their identity.

Over 10% of the worlds population identify as gay. That is more than just a trend, and that is not people pressuring people to be a certain way. And it’s been this way for a lot of human history. There is nothing wrong with loving someone of the same sex and if you think there is that is a you problem. If you believe that it is a sin, that is again your belief and you are welcome to them but please don’t press your beliefs on me. Exposing children to the truth that it is ok to be who they want to be is not grooming, it is healthy. Ask Mr. Rogers.

Bored Grim Reaper GIF by Dark Igloo

I’m not telling them to be anything. I’m a straight parent of a transgender non-binary kid. They go by different pronouns and are gay and that happened without anyone telling them anything. That is their identity.

Over 10% of the worlds population identify as gay. That is more than just a trend, and that is not people pressuring people to be a certain way. And it’s been this way for a lot of human history. There is nothing wrong with loving someone of the same sex and if you think there is that is a you problem. If you believe that it is a sin, that is again your belief and you are welcome to them but please don’t press your beliefs on me. Exposing children to the truth that it is ok to be who they want to be is not grooming, it is healthy. Ask Mr. Rogers.
Yep, user name definitely checks out. Don't be late to your preschool drag queen story hour.

Always been gay kids, they just stayed in the closet for a long time and some never came out. A couple of people I knew in high school, one I played football with came out sometime in his 30's. The principal of the first Jr High I worked out ended up divorcing his wife after his daughter graduated high school and moved out to a ranch with his longtime "friend". The only difference between now and then is that kids feel more comfortable coming out in high school.

1st Corinthians 6:9

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]effeminate, nor homosexuals,

Reactions: horn wild

Hard to stay out of their business when they're ramming it down out throats 24/7..

Always been gay kids, they just stayed in the closet for a long time and some never came out. A couple of people I knew in high school, one I played football with came out sometime in his 30's. The principal of the first Jr High I worked out ended up divorcing his wife after his daughter graduated high school and moved out to a ranch with his longtime "friend". The only difference between now and then is that kids feel more comfortable coming out in high school.
And at the end of the day- I don't think anybody truly cares who likes boys or girls or whatever.
I think the problem is that, statistically speaking, the % of variants from heterosexuality in humans is skewing above the "norms" compared to the rest of the mammals we have studied in science.
The purpose of nature creating 2 different genders was so the species could multiply and survive. Of course there are outliers in each species, but those % of outliers should remain fairly consistent across the board.

This is becoming more "cultural" than actual science.

Example- it is culturally acceptable in Afghanistan for grown men to have boy sex toys called Bacha bazi. Yet, in the middle east, homosexuality is a crime punishable by death. Obviously this is a same sex act, but culturally it's an acceptable fad. Men spend months at a time up in the mountains with no form of sexual release so they have sex with little boys, and often times animals.
Does this mean they are defined as gay? Truly gay?

Or maybe this is something they DO because it's seen as socially acceptable by the society that they live in...?

The slope we are going down, with regard to pouring this socially acceptable behavior all over the brains of children is- at the bottom of this slope will be the normalizing of sexual encounters between minors and adults. The word "pedophilia" is already under attack by outlying groups.
The word "gender" has already been "re-defined" as @hornyheart pointed out-- gender used to be defined as--- "Gender is the distinction of sex. There are three genders, the masculine, the feminine, and the neuter."<<<----- Oxford definition.
It's now defined as "how you feel" vs WHAT you are. It's verbal fencing.
This same verbal fencing is taking place over the term "pedophile". In Minnesota, the Congress is being compelled to change the term to "Minor attracted person" or "youth attracted person".
They are playing with words to normalize the behavior.

Why?

This sort of behavior is how people end up killing other people.
Look, I've been to drag shows. The dudes that do the make up and hair for my better half and her beauty queen crew are all drag queens in their "after hours" life. Gay as hell. Great guys. Their drag shows are f-ing hilarious. They go after everyone culturally. Black, white, brown, gay, straight, trans, republican, democrat, they don't discriminate.
But you know what's off limits to them?

Kids.

I think it's scientifically a consensus that the human brain does not completely chemically develop until between the ages of (for women) 23 and 25 and for men, 24-28.
I'm not 1000% correct on the ages so let me look it up at the AMA real quick---
It turns out I was pretty close, the consensus is somewhere around the age of 25.

So-- it's a proven fact the brain's chemistry doesn't completely develop and stabilize until around the age of 25.
We put laws in place to keep children from buying tobacco until a certain age. Laws are in place to prevent alcohol consumption until a certain age. We just adjusted the age to purchase a gun to 21.
Why?
Because the human brain isn't developed enough to make a life altering decision yet.
A child may "feel" one way, but that doesn't mean they will "feel" that way when their brain matures. And if "we" as a society, push for them to chemically alter their body to reflect their "feelings", what happens when their brains mature and their "feelings" change?
I do not envy the parents of teenagers right now. In the past, it was socially acceptable to sneak out, drink a few beer, smoke some grass, get a beej from a girl, rick-roll some winos, tip some cows-- whatever. Now you have to endure Disney telling your kids-- not just "it's OK to be who you are"---- but instead "there's social status or victim points to be gained if you identify as something other than the chromosomes you were born with."

For me- I truly don't give a sh!t what other people do. Seriously. Just stay off my lawn. I don't have a child, but if one day I do-- I'm limiting the influences that child has access to. I'll buy a fvcking farm in the French country side and teach the kid to be self sustaining. "Here, grow grapes, make wine, raise a few cows, marry a French woman, enjoy life, ignore the bullsh!t."

Last edited:
I have two great gay friends that disagree with all this trans push. Let kids be kids man. I can promise you after raising a daughter that was tomboyish and still thinks more like a dude she is attracted to men and loves being a woman. I think todays parents are so quick to think if they don't help with a change they're bad parents and "transphobic". Think about all the people pushing this garbage. 1 they probably do not have kids of their own and 2 it's all built off emotion instead of clear thinking and facts. I don't care if your gay, trans, bi etc... I do care about pushing a narrative that there's multiple types of women (because you don't really here from the opposite side). I feel like mostly white trans men are trying to push their way through womens progress in this country in particular. I say white men because that's what I see the majority of in women's sports, tv, social media etc..

Reactions: westx and Drtxhorn
“Transgender non binary”. “They go by different pronouns”? What does all that even mean? It just sounds weird and made up mumbo jumbo to rationalize and accept the weirdness. Hey I’m all for weird or queer but such terms or life choices will never become normal. I’m sorry if that offends you and him/her/it. See, I don’t even know what the whole pronoun thing is. As a transgender non binary what pronoun do I use? This is all just rediculous. If he/her/it wants to do their thing so be it, great, more power to them/him/her. Government is doing what they can to protect their freedoms but they/it will never be part of normal society or what 90% (using your own analytics) of the rest of us are willing to tolerate.

Reactions: westx and Drtxhorn
“Transgender non binary”. “They go by different pronouns”? What does all that even mean? It just sounds weird and made up mumbo jumbo to rationalize and accept the weirdness. Hey I’m all for weird or queer but such terms or life choices will never become normal. I’m sorry if that offends you and him/her/it. See, I don’t even know what the whole pronoun thing is. As a transgender non binary what pronoun do I use? This is all just rediculous. If he/her/it wants to do their thing so be it, great, more power to them/him/her. Government is doing what they can to protect their freedoms but they/it will never be part of normal society or what 90% (using your own analytics) of the rest of us are willing to tolerate.
Let me "mansplain" it to you.

Our society has developed a social mindset that "all people are special"-- even if they aren't.
If you look around and realize you aren't truly "special"---- examples-- run really fast, are super smart, incredibly handsome or beautiful, can throw a football 75 yards, can sing like Adele or play and instrument like Slash, then people start trying to find OTHER ways to be special. Some write books or poetry. Some become Navy SEALs. Some start companies or invent things. You see where I'm going?

Then some appeal to a niche in society. Like "the island of misfit toys" so to speak. They do this on social media.
See, the misfit toys used to be called "outsider" or "odd duck" or just "different"-- and they thought they were alone in the world. Then social media came around and linked all the misfit tiys together-- forming their own club. This is why stupid fvcking games like cornhole and pickleball got popular..... (it's OK to like stupid games).

Somewhere in there, we began giving status points to people. The SUPER achievers were given status. Then the marginalized groups were given status.

So if you weren't SUPER talented or apecial in some way, or you couldn't claim membership into a marginalized group- then you weren't given status. There was no board meeting that decided who would be granted this status-- it was just sort of decided by the influencers in our social system.
Marginalized groups like minorities were given status. Then a pecking order was established. A "ladder of hierarchy" so to speak. At the top of that ladder were certain races and religions. At the bottom of the ladder were white, christian males.

Then "marginalized" groups that defined who they were by their sexual orientation piped up and were given status on this ladder. Often times there's intersection confusion as to whom gets to occupy what rung on this ladder at any particular time.

Example-- a white male cop shoots a black assailant. The white cop is immediately questioned, called a racist, and must prove his shoot was beyond any reproach.
VS--
A white hetero woman being beaten by a black trans. Well, we must first ask "what did that white woman do to deserve being beaten?"

Intersectional problems occur on this ladder that rarely make the headlines-

Example- Jewish trans woman shoots black gay male activist. <----- who wins the battle of intersectional victim hood here? The media doesn't know-- so they don't report on it.

Example- White kid buys gun to prove how easy it is, then shoots up a bank. His writings and motive for doing so hits headlines within a few days of the incident.
A trans woman shoots up a private religious school, writes a manifesto, and the FBI refuses to release it, calling is a "roadmap to total destruction".

Now you see how the ladder of social hierarchy works.
Kids know they will get special attention, more attention, and social status as a "victim" if they identify with anything other than their XX or XY chromosome at birth.

Does this help you a little bit Bud?

Last edited:
Personally, I WISH this stupidity was going on back when I was late teens/ early 20s. Think of all the extra fine tail that would have been slain without as much competition for dime pieces. Yeah, I'd be all for my buddies banging each other.

Y'all do what Y'all do, I'll go talk to the breeding ladies. Thanks!

Personally, I WISH this stupidity was going on back when I was late teens/ early 20s. Think of all the extra fine tail that would have been slain without as much competition for dime pieces. Yeah, I'd be all for my buddies banging each other.

Y'all do what Y'all do, I'll go talk to the breeding ladies. Thanks!
Back in the day I toured with some big entertainers. So I was a little weirded out when I was asked to tour with an off Broadway musical. Didn’t take long to realize I was thinking wrong. 8 months on the road with a bus load of nicely talented actresses, and all the dudes were gay…..and the gay dudes were helping hook me up with the girls! Had a pretty nice time. Lol

It will never end…we have kids in my old school acting like and wanting to be identified as cats and dogs. One kid hissed at one of them and got sent to the office. We are past level 10 stupid and I don’t think we are coming back!

It will never end…we have kids in my old school acting like and wanting to be identified as cats and dogs. One kid hissed at one of them and got sent to the office. We are past level 10 stupid and I don’t think we are coming back!
Here’s a video of Alex Stein punking a school board meeting on this exact issue. So funny but truly sad at the same time.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT